chapter 17

You might think this is a mistake or a step back but i probably needed a miracle to happen that i would just let her go that night. She agreed to have a drink with me after the whole opening event was over once we were left behind by those people who thought they now know everything there is to know about the artist and the muse. We were alone between her photos and the secrets we were holding on to.

Good thing she loved wine, it was all we had. As i poured her glass she looked at me and said lets play a game.

- What game do you wanna play at this time miss queen of hearts?

-truth or dare, with a twist. She sneakly said.

I wasn't sure what this truth or dare with a twist meant but she said she'll guide me through it so i held my glass up and said

- cheers to that, now what am i suppose to do

-you chose if you want me to say a truth or do an action, you tell me what is it an i have no choice but to do as you say.

Knowing Sofia, i was sure she was getting somewhere with this. It can't be just an innocent game to which she changed the rules. i looked at her and said

- truth, why did you come today.

She looked at me for a moment probably composing her answer which was very simple but not very believable...

- i wanted to see you.

She had 3 months to come to me if she wanted. why today, why now? I was so ready to put the last piece of her behind me... why Sofia? why did you come back?

-now your turn. she childishly said then went on

- i dare you... to kiss me.

There it is, this whole game twisting was a build up for this, she dares me to kiss her would i dare not to. I looked at her thinking how long it's been since i buried this longing feeling for her deep inside me, how many lips did i kiss after her trying to  forget how her lips taste... i was still staring at her drowning in my thoughts when apparently she lost all patience and pulled me in. She got her face so close to mine i was breathing the air she was exhaling, then she looked into my eyes and laid her lips against mine, very softly very briefly and then pulled back, i cursed myself for taking too long to kiss her, for wasting my chance and it seemed like she was reading my mind so she laughed...

V- truth. Are you still engaged?

S- yes

I could turn into a Hulk at any moment now, how dare she come here saying she wanted to see me ask me to kiss her and still she is with him... how dare she?

S- i dare you to kiss me.

This time i didn't think, i didn't wait, she didn't even blink till i held her neck pulled her in and kissed her, our lips were dancing together creating shapes and patterns yet to be invented, our tongues were teasing each other pushing and pulling as hers hide mine would go and seek somehow even my fingers participated in the action. I felt like i wanted to ground her for being engaged still, i was pushing my fingers inside her mouth choking her and as i did she kept moaning and sucking on them with her eyes close then i said

-i dare you to look at me

She instantly opened her eyes and kept them fixated into mine. My rage was turned into a soft wanting the more she was moaning until i stopped torturing her and pulled my fingers out her mouth.
Then she said

- i dare you to be with me...