Moved in

"Come on Y/n!" Matt called. I ran out of the house with my last box, and got in Matts car.

"Thanks for driving me Matt. And letting me move in with you and the guys."

"Your welcome Y/n!" He said in his usually cheerful tone.

I laugh. Matt drives us to his place, and Edd and Tom help me with my boxed while Tord and Matt got my room ready. I bring the last box inside, and lie on my bed.

"Comfy?" I hear a voice. I look over and see Edd.

"Yep. Thanks for letting me move in."

"No problem." I smile and roll over to go to sleep. He smiles back and leaves.

Time skip because how am I supposed to write you sleeping

I wake up and go to the kitchen. I get some cereal and start eating. Tom came in and saw me.

"Uhh.... are you eating cereal without milk?"

I look at him and nod. He gives me a weird look and goes to make some toast. Then Edd comes and makes some cereal. I steal the milk just before he can grab it and put it under the table.

"Hey! I was gonna use that!" I smirk.

"I know." I say in a sing song voice.

"Gimmie!"

"Nope!"

"Guys really?" Tom asks.

"Tom, yes." I say. I pour the milk into my cereal and give it to Edd. Dry fruit loops aren't that good. I finish and put the plates in the dishwasher. I go back to my room and get dressed. I put on some jeans and a f/c hoodie over a shirt with a square from the pereodic table with Ha on each. I love this shirt. It also has 'Laughing Gas' underneath. I walk back out and see Edd watching tv. I decide to scare him. I sneak up, sit against the back of the couch, and look for something small to throw. I find a coin, and throw it to the left of Edd. He looks over, and gets up to get it. As he straightens up, I run behind him and jump on his back.

Edds P.O.V

"BOO!" I feel something jump on my back, and I nearly collapse under their weight. I look behind me and see Y/n. I smirk, and her smile falls, knowing what's gonna happen. I run around, her still on my back, and run to Toms room.

"Wait, wait. I have an idea. Is Tom sleeping?" I hear Y/n ask. I nod.

"Ok. Go into his room, turn around so I'm above him, and let me do the rest." I shrug, and do as she says. After I turn around, I feel her let go and Tom screaming.

"AAARGH IM GONNA GET YOU TWO!!!!" Y/n screams and runs out, with me close behind.