Sallonitics Pt. 2

I looked at tom waiting for his answer as Y/n is behind me shooting at the bandits.

"Here. Drink this!" Tom says and throws me some cola. Suddenly, Y/n cries out behind me and has her hand on her shoulder.

"Shit! Ah stupid bandits!" Her shoulder was bleeding. She'd been shot. Anger went through me.

"Sherif! How the fuck is this going to do something!" Tom stared at Y/n then looked at me.

"Everybody needs a little somethin." I look at Y/n, then at the cola. I drink it, stand up, and bring out Brian. I was filled with determination (Undertale! Eeeyyyyy) to shoot them. I aimed Brian, and shot. Two missed, but the third got shot in the knee.

"Ah my knee! My second favourite knee!" He yelled. The other two retreated and I turned to Y/n who the Sherrif was tending to.

"Will she be ok?" I ask.

"Yea. Just won't be able to use her arm for quite a while." I sighed in relief. She looked at me smiling.

"Thanks Edward. You helped us a lot." She stood up, walked over, and kissed me on the cheek. Then walked of with Tom and Prince Matt.

"U-uh... wait! Y/n!" She turned. "You can call me Edd." She smiled and returned to her conversation with Matt.

Smol Tom Skip

"You know, you two could come back to England with us." I say to Y/n and the Sherrif.

"Sure!" Y/n says. "I mean, if it's ok with you bro." She says to Tom. Wait, their siblings?! (No, their not siblings in the uh.... regular story? Only in sallonitics really. But if you want them to be that's fine! Just say and I'll do it. It's an easy change.)

"Yea. But I'll stay here." He says.

"My Ass! Sherif have you seen my ass?!" The *ahem* donkey guy said.

"You know what?"

Real world

"Maybe England doesn't sound like such a bad idea. Huh." I looked back and saw.. Sherrif Thompson and Deputy Y/n?!

"Sherrif Thompson and Deputy Y/n?" They looked at me confused.

"What? no, we just needed some dry clothes." Tom said.

"What, don't you rcognise your girlfriend?" Y/n asked teasingly.

"What? No no it's just-"

"Calm down Eddie I'm joking." She said laughing.

"E-Eddie?!" I asked.

"I-I can call you Edd if you want I was just-"

"No no I like it. I was just, surprised. S'all."

"Oh. Cool."

"Hey guys! The rain stopped! Can we go home before it comes back for revenge?" Matt asked. Y/n giggled.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short and late update. I left of at a bad time last chapter. But, I will make up for it with a chapter tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to this chapter. I will try, emphasis on try, to reach 2,000 words on it, but we'll see. Bye for now!

Word count: 393