Sallonitics

I woke up, to see that Edd was not in bed with me. I got up and went down to the kitchen. I made myself some cereal and started eating.

"Y/n!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Edd and Matt shout. I looked up and they came running.

"Wo?" I asked with my mouth full.

"Tord gone!!!!!!" Then tom (at first I wrote torm XD oo chapter ideaaa!) came down.

"I really don't give a shit. In fact I'm glad he's gone." He said then started watching tv. I put my bowl in the sink and went up to Tords room. I walked in and turned on the light. There was a sticky note on the wall.

Hey guys,

I'm not gonna be here for the next few days, my uncle died and if I wanted to get to Australia for the funeral in two days I would have to leave today.

See ya in a few days, Tord

"Guys it's fine he's gone to his uncles funeral." I say and show Edd and Matt the sticky note.

"Oh....."

Time skip

Me, met Edd and Tom were all running in the rain.

"We need to get out of this rain!" I yelled to Edd.

"Let's go into the museum!"

"How do you know it won't follow us inside?" Matt asked.

"Uuuhhh.... Water hates learning!" I shouted as Edd got into the museum.

"The water followed us! You lied to me!" Me and tom shook ourselves clean spraying water all over Matt.

"Oops sorry Matt."

"It's ok!"

"I'm not sorry."

"Of course you aren't Tom."

Edds P.O.V

"The diary of Edward Gould..." I read. I looked up at three statues. A sherif by the looks of it, a cowboy...? And a cowgirl..? I couldn't tell for sure with the other two. I looked down and started reading.

Into the portal of sallonitics still Edds P.O.V

I walked into the little town of spit bucket USA. I'm on a very important mission. I walked up to a man.

"Pardon me sir-"

"You looking at my ass. Boy?" He said.

"Excuse me?" I started blushing from embarrassment.

"My ass. You want my ass dontcha." 

"Um..."

"Well...YOU CANT HAVE HER! Ha ha ha!" He said and rode off on a donkey. I realise that he meant his donkey and decide the old saloon was a good place to start. 

"This old saloon looks like a good place to start!"

I walked over and went up to the bar tender.

"What'll it be."

"I'll have a bear please." The bartender then put a bear on the table. "AHHHHH"

Real world

A bear? Oh.

Sallonitics

"I'll have a beer please." He slammed it on the table. "Much better." I muttered. I took a swig and said,

"The names Gould. Detective Edward Gould. I'm here looking for a member of the British royal family." I put a picture  of prince Matt on the counter. "He's gone missing you see"