EDDWAAARRDOOOOO!!( I tried to type it the way Edd says it XD)

I blush. No no not him anyone but him! He heard me sing! Why him of  all people!!

"Oh god..... was I bad? I was bad wasn't I? Yea I don't even know why I asked. I know I'm bad." I say extremely fast. But surprisingly Edd understood.

"No.... anything but bad Y/n! That was awesome!"

Edds P.O.V

Oh. My. God. Her voice is beautiful! Why is she so self conscious about it? 

"R-really?" She asked, looking really surprised. I nod smiling.

"Anyway, want some cola?" She shrugs and gets up. I hand her the can and she opens it then takes a sip.

"Thanks Edd." I see her walk to the kitchen with red dusted in her checks. Seeing that makes my face heat up.

Y/ns P.O.V

I looked out the window and noticed that the red swingy dingy thingy whatever it's called is up.(if you get the reference, your my best friend! And you also get a shoutout if you mention it in the comments!) I say that I'm getting the mail and walk out the door and open the mailbox.

"Hello~" I hear a voice say. I look up and see 3 men.

"Uh..... Hi?" I answer.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dump of a house with those bosos~?" I glare at the man." especially Edd~. He's the worst!" I felt anger boil up inside me."How about you come over to my place~?" 

I storm over and slap him in the face. "Edd is not a boso! You are! Speak mean of ANY of them again and I will personally make your life a LIVING NIGHTMARE. GOT IT?!" I say. "Oh. And if I EVER catching you making fun of Edd again, MAKE THAT A LIVING HELL." I say and shut the mail box, put the red thingy down, and head towards the house. But before I get there the man grabs my arm.

"Oh no~. Your coming with me~." I struggle to escape the man.

"EDD!! HE-" The man covers my mouth and my eyes widen.

"My names Eduardo~. But you can call me babe~." 'Edwardo' says. I see Edd rush out of the house and see me struggling.

"EDDWAAARRDOOOOO!!"(yes that has the same amount of letters and letter repeats as the title.) He says. "Let. Her. Go. Now." Tom comes out and stares. (If he could.)

"No! She's mine!" He yells. Edd comes running at Eddwardo with angr in his eyes but the other two men grab him. Tom comes and they take out a knife and cut him. I let out a muffled scream and struggle even more, then, they stab Edd. Rage runs through me. The most rage anyone has probably ever had before. I kick Eddwardo as hard as I can where no man ever wants to be kicked. I then punch him in the face. I run over to the blonde, and kick him in the guts making him cough up blood. I then turn to the third male and punch him in the face and guts. I then walk back to Eddwardo who looks terrified.

"Touch me, or anyone in that house again," I say pointing to our house." And I will make you regret the day you started annoying these boys. Oh, and I'll keep my,promise on making your life a LIVING HELL." I say before kicking his side. Now, I'm not usually a person to fight. But when people hurt the ones I love, they go through the worst time of their life. I run ver to they boys and check their condition.

"Guys? Guys! Talk to me! TORD!! MATT!! GET THE MED KIT AND COME HELP ME!!" Tord runs out and his eyes widen. I start crying and holding them. But I was holding Edd tighter. Tord runs back and Matt comes and starts asking questions.

"What happened Y/n?"

"E-Eddw-ar-d-do..."

"I'll ask questions once you've calmed down actually. Were they shot?" I shake my head no. Tord comes back and starts wrapping bandages around them, they were pretty deep cuts and stabs. Please Edd.... Please don't die on me.... I-I love you....... I start crying even more.

A/n

OH NUUU!!! DAMN EDDWAAARRDOOOOO!!! DAMN NEIGHBORES!! Wil Edd be ok? Hope so. T^T. Don't forget to comment the reference!

Word count: 691