Date or Not?

I got changed into my normal outfit, with a F/c hoodie. I want to be myself. Edd don't say it was going to be a date, but I'm letting myself believe. I walk out of my room and go into the kitchen.

"Awww were out of Fanta!" I whined.

"Ha!" 

"Shut up Tord!"

"Nå skal jeg ikke"

"What?"

"Nothing. Hey you have a date with Edd right?" 

"It's  not a date!"

"Sure, sure." I check the time.

"Hey Edd! We better get going!" I head out the door behind Edd. When we got to the park Edd put a blindfold on me.

"Ok take it off." I took it off and saw a picnic.

"Aww Edd! Thank you!" I say and hug him.

"No problem Y/n."

Halfway through the.......Uhm..activity. NO SPOILERSS

I finished eating a watermelon and layed back against a tree. Edd seemed really nervous.

"Hey Edd are you ok?" I ask.

"Hm? O-oh..yea I'm fine...just...distracted..I guess.." I frown.

"It's more than that. What's wrong?" I say sitting up. He blushes.

"Uh..... I uh......" He runs a hand through his hair.

"Edd.."

"Ugh come on Edd! Your gonna have to tell her eventually!" He muttered to himself. "Ok. Uh, so.... Y/n... I uh.... I-I love you...... uh, I know you might n-not feel the same w-way but.. uh... would you l-like to b-be my girlfriend?" Oh. My. God. He does like me! Omg I'm so happy!! My face lit up and I smiled.

"Yes! Ive liked you for ages now! Oh thank god!"

"R-really? S-so, were dating now?" I nod.

"Uh, hey I gotta go to the bathroom real quick. Be right back."

"Ok!" I started walking, then someone grabbed me and pulled me around the corner.

"Eddwardo? Oh my fucking god..."

"Hey beautiful~ Why don't you ditch that loser and come have some fun~?" I glare at him.

"Actually, me and Edd are dating now. And no one can have a good time with that face." His friends snickered.

"Oh, well here's a joke~ what's up~?" He said getting closer.

"Your self esteem." I say slapping him.

"Ooooooohhhh!" I walked away as his friends were yelling 'you just got owned!' And 'ohhh she got you good!' 

Eventually I got to the toilet and went back to Edd.

"Sorry it took to long. I ran into EDDWAAARRDOOOOO."He rolled his eyes.

"He's a jerk. But hey! Copy cat!" I booped his nose.

"Well I'm gonna hate they guy who insults my boyfriend! And what better way to mock him than saying his name the same way his enemy does?" He blushed.

We packed up and Edd drove us home.  We walked through the door and Matt cane up asking a thousand questions a second.

"How was it? Are you dating? Did you kiss? Did she say yes? Ooohhh did you make out?"

"Good, yes, no, yes, and no." I say, counting off my fingers.