Movies and invite

The guys decided to watch a movie. So we each chose a movie and we would all watch each one. Tom chose a horror movie, Tord chose a horror movie aswell, Matt chose a romance, and you and Edd chose comedy's. We watched Matts movie first to get it over with. I hated it.

"Bella. Go now."

"But edwar-"

"Now"

"Fine." BLECH.

Half an hour later

It was a huge erm.. make out scene? God twilight sucks. (I do not in any way hate twilight, I just hate romance movies in general. I do not mean to offende someone, you all have your own opinions.) At the start of it I just put my hand over my eyes. Then, Matt putt it down and I put it back up.

"Eewwwww grosssss" Me and Tord said at the same time.

"Gud, jeg hater romantikkfilmer" We all looked at him.

"What?" The guys said. I just stared at him blankly. Finally the movie ended, and we started watching the comedy movies.

We laughed throughout most of it, though Matt didn't get some of the more....adult jokes. I laugh at this. Then, the ones everyone was dreading. Tom put on the movie and I grab some popcorn. I sit down and wait for it to start. It's It, the new release of the old clown horror movie. Within the first few minutes a poor kids arm got torn off. Edd and Matt were scared by this, but me Tom and Tord were fine.

"Coooool... was there blood? Aww I wanted to seeeee" I whined.

"How can you like thi-ah!" Edd climbed onto my arm. I blushed a bit and continued watching. After it Tord put his movie on.  It was about a serial killer and pedo who found a teenage girl. As soon as the pedo part started I walked UT and into my room. I put in some earphones and put on monster by imagine dragons.

"Ever since I could remember

Everything inside of me

Just wanted to fit in

Oh oh oh

I was never one for pretenders

Everything I tried to be

Just wouldn't settle in

Oh oh oh

If I told you what I was

Would you turn your back on me

And if I seem dangerous

Would you be scared

I get the feeling just because

Everything I touch isn't dark enough

If this problem lies in me

I'm only a man with a chamber who's got me

I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me

A monster A monster

Ive turned into a monster

A monster a monster

And it keeps getting stronger

Can I clear my conscience

I'm different from the rest

Do I have to run and hide

Oh oh oh

I never said that I want this

This burden came to me