Red Army

There, was two figures

There, was two figures. I crawled back, got up, and attempted to run. But one grabbed me. I looked back and took a second to look at them. One, the one who grabbed me, had chicken wing like hair, and was looking at me worriedly. The other, had scruffy hair and really, really bushy eyebrows. He was smoking. They both wore matching uniforms.

"Are you ok? Why were you running? Was a zombie chasing you?" The one who grabbed me said.

"Patryk calm down." The other said and knelt down next to Patryk. "Hey there. What's wrong?"

"I-I got b-bitten..." I say. These men obviously want to help me. Patryk and the other guys eyes widen. "P-please d-don't leave me.... p-please h-help-p.... it hurts....." It was hurting so bad you nearly screamed.

"Shhh it's ok... We're here to help. What's your name? I'm Paul"  He asks.

"Y/n.." They're eyes widened. 

"Paul we need to get her beck to the base NOW." Paul nodded and picked me up bridal style. He ran and put me in a little car, and Patryk drove us to.... the... base....? The car stopped and Paul picked me up again.

"Patryk tell red leader where she is." He nodded and started dialing a number on his phone.

"Who's red leader?" I ask.

"He's our boss. Don't worry about it."

"How does he know me?"

"You'll find out."

"Ok." Then, Patryk came running.

"He's on his way. He's bringing his roomies aswell. One was especially worried and snatched the phone of red leader. Started rambling asking if she was ok, if she needed Fanta, all that stuff." My eyes widened.

"EDD WAS TALKING TO YOU?! WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE ME THE PHONE?! I NEED TO CALM HIM DOWN!" I yelled.

"Why does Edd matter so much to you?" Paul asked.

*😑* "He's my boyfriend."

"Oh"

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It was Edd.

"Edd!? Your here?! Nonononononononono stay away!" Paul put me down on a bench and grabbed a syringe and started grabbing medicines looking for the right one while Patryk started tending to my wounds. Tord was ordering them around, Edd was having a slight panic attack and Tom and Matt were trying to calm him down.

"Hey Tord?" I asked.

"Yea?"

"Who's red leader?" His eyes widened. I raised an eyebrow and noticed a painting of Tords hair. This time my eyes widened and Tord raised his eyebrow.

"Your red leader?!" I yelled.

"Ssshhhh! Yes I am. Now stay still Paul's got the medicine." He held me still and Paul put the syringe where I was bitten.

"That should reverse the effect. Here red leader, take this. Inject it where I did whenever she feels faint." 

We all thanked them and started heading back. It was a quiet ride, if you don't count my quiet whimpering and Edd trying to comfort me. Key word, trying. 

Word count:452

Sup kiddos! Sorry for the short chap, I'll be uploading another one as soon as I can. BOI!