Five

A few days after I had ran into Spencer in the coffee shop I got a text from him.  Hi Hayley I was wondering if you were free tomorrow night for dinner. Spencer was so sweet. I honestly felt bad for using him just so I could his boss but this was the job. It wasn't a fun one but it gave me what I need to survive.

Yes I'm free tomorrow night and would love to go to dinner with you. Hopefully he doesn't want to go anywhere to nice because I don't own any fancy clothes. The best I had was a black jeans and I nice red shirt. I got a text back pretty quickly. Great give me your address and I'll pick you up at seven.

143 Marry street apparel 3A. Where exactly are we going so I know what to wear. Please don't be a fancy restaurant is all I could think about. I hated fancy restaurants I never belonged. It just wasn't my thing. My phone went off again. I glanced over the text and let out a string of curse word under my breath. Well it looks like I'm going to have to do some serious shopping today.

I walk into the living room and grab my purse and phone. I can go shopping for something nice right. How hard can it be.

~~~

It was times like these that I wish I had a best friend. I needed an honest opinion on how this dress looked. If only I had a normal life. It was something I wished I had a lot but part of me wondered if I could ever truly give up this life. It's all I've ever known.

I glance at the mirror in the small dressing room. The dress for perfectly and was a dark red. I knew I had a perfect pair of black heels to go with the dress but the real question was did the dress look good. I walked out of the dressing room to the bigger mirror. There was more light outside the dressing room making it easier to tell if it looked good or not.

While I was in the process of deciding to get it or not to girls probably in high school walked out of there dressing rooms. The one with blond hair stopped. "Omg that dress looks amazing on you. You should definitely get it." Her friend who had just noticed me smiled. "If it's for a first date it would be perfect you'll totally take his breath away." Both the girls nodded in agreement. 

"Aww thank you guys so much I was having doubts about this dress but you guys helped." I gave them both a great full smile. "Any time. Is it for a first date?" The blonde girls asks. I nod my head. "Do t worry you'll take his breath away in that dress you look beautiful." The other girl tells me. "Have a good rest of your day and I good first date." They say as they leave the dressing room.

I walk back into my own dressing room and change back into my regular clothes. I stare at the dress one last time before buying it. They two girls were right it did look good on me. And even if I was going out with Spencer just to get to Aaron I wanted him to like me at least a little bit.

Next update: Monday