Seventeen

I had just started to doze off when the door slammed open. My eyes land on the person in the door way and it was Noah. "Noah oh thank god you're here. Please help me out of this rope." I say thinking he was there to save me. "Noah?" I say when he hadn't moved.

"I can't do that Hayley." He stars blankly at me. "What do you mean you can't do that? Noah what's going on?" He sighed and pulls a chair out from the corner of the room.

"Don't you get it Hayley. I'm the one that hit you on the back of the head. I never cared if Aaron lived or died. I wanted you. After you ruined my brothers life by making up the fact that he raped you I knew I had to get you back." What was he talking about. How was Noah's brother. That's when it hit me. What had happened last year at the party.

"Your brother was Sam?" I asked in concussion. Noah nodded, "He died a couple months ago. He wanted me to kill you for all the trouble you caused him. So here we are. And you are going to pay for what happened." I shake my head.

"No Noah listen to me. I never lied about what happened that night. I was drunk and your brother took advantage of me. I'm sorry that his sentence of house arrest caused him so much pain but what about me. What he did hurt me just as much as it hurt him."

Noah rolled his eyes. I could tell he was annoyed with me. "Oh really didn't it hurt you enough that you felt the need to kill yourself?" I shook my head. "So obviously it didn't hurt you that much." I open my mouth but stop myself from speaking. I didn't want to say anything more that could set him off.

"You're so pathetic I don't see why my brother would want to take advantage of you to begin with. Or that special agent. I don't know what he sees in you." I close my eyes thinking of Spencer. He probably hates me right now. It shouldn't matter but it did. I think I was falling for him.

"Oh don't cry Hayley I'm sure that Spencer will try and save you but it will be to late. You'll be dead by the time he gets here." Noah had a smirk on his face. I was truly scared by the evil look in his eyes.

There was a loud bang as the front door slammed open. Footsteps sounded through the house. Noah shot up and cut off my bindings. He pulled me to my feet positioning me in front of him. The cool blade of a knife was pressed to my throat. He pushed my forward toward the living room. All the agents raised there guns pointing them at us. My eyes met Spencer's before I looked away. "Put the knife down Noah."