Chapter 5

"Oh my God! I forgot the popcorn in the microwave!" Ann ran out of her room as you plopped on the floor once making space. Her room was covered with shopping bags that even her closet was stocked up on the lasted clothes this season.

You sighed and waited for her to come back. When she did, she took a handful while putting on the horror movie and turning the lights off. You got ready with the blankets over you and watched the movie.

About halfway through the movie, your phones rang from the group chat.

Akira: Ryuji, let's tell secrets about each other.

Ryuji: Uhh, that's some girly shit right here but alright.

Akira: I. Hate. You.

Ryuji: What the hell man?!

You and Ann laughed at the messages and paused the movie to see the entire thread.

Akira: Yeah, yeah. Keep talking shit about my coffee and you'll see what happens.

Ryuji: I only said that it was bland!

Yusuke: Bland is what we use to describe you, Ryuji.

Ann: Akira, throw hands with Ryuji.

Y/N: The winner of this match would be decided within a second.

Ryuji: I'll take it that you're rooting for me.

Y/N: No, it is quite obvious you'd be beaten down.

Akira: Yeah, thank you. Ryuji be acting like he can make coffee.

Ann: He can't do anything right...

Ryuji: Guys, I have feelings, you know?

Yusuke: It seems that Ryuji has stepped on a sensitive territory... Perhaps it's best if you two take it outside.

Y/N: No, I'd be forced to arrest them.

Ann: I like the fact that nobody is going to mention that Yusuke just called Ryuji dumb.

Ryuji/Akira: I don't understand Shakespeare.

Ryuji/Akira: Broo

Ryuji/Akira: BROO IT HAPPENED AGAIN

Yusuke: Ryuji has influenced Akira to be like him... How depressing is the thought of having two Ryuji's....

Ann: They sound like they're having fun. Akira, take a picture of Ryuji.

Akira: What the hell? Why would you assume I'm with Ryuji?

Y/N: Do it.

Akira sends a picture of Morgana scratching Ryuji's face.

Akira: Morgana has been waiting for this.

Yusuke: This can be used for reference if I want to feel satisfied. Thank you, Akira for inspiration to me once more.

Y/N: How nice of Akira to be not only helping the artist with inspiration, but also giving us a picture that brings mere pleasure and laughter to us.

Ryuji: What?

Ann: Sorry, we don't speak smart.

Akira: Talking shit about my boy, Ryuji now? You're lucky he doesn't understand smart.

"I'm lucky I'm not the only girl here... Can you imagine what I would deal with if you weren't there?" Ann laughed along with you. "Jeez, these guys need us girls or else they would be lost at some market."

You nodded in agreement, holding your stomach as it hurt from laughing so much.

"God, these guys are going to be the death of us one day..." You calmed down a bit before she sat up with her legs crossed.