IMPORTANT

This past couple of years I've dealt with something I wish none of you guys ever have to deal with. The manipulation of those so-called friends, the feeling of your world crumbling from the depression suppressed inside you. And most importantly, having a dear loved one diagnosed with cancer.

My father was diagnosed with stage three lung cancer.

It's been two years since he's been diagnosed with cancer and he's recovering well. During this period, I've been struggling with school, work, and the idea that I have to grow up. I need to take care of my family during his chemotherapy. He struggled so much just to get enough money for us and it's all paid off. Yesterday, he finally revealed he was cancer-free. All this hard work was worth it and just the joy on his face made me want to cry.

This man is the strongest, resilient person I've ever known. And I thank whatever god exists for helping him recover from this. These are obstacles that you have to go through to prove your strength and now my father is showing how much he's endured and how amazing he is.

I've made so many a/n's saying that I will update more than usual. Starting from now, I have decided to rewrite this story. I've grown and I hope that I will write the story as best as possible to repay those of you readers who stayed reading this after almost two years? Jesus, it's been so long and I don't know how much I thank my supporters. My gratitude is endless.

I am 16 years old, working at McDonald's (Which is a pretty okay place to work), and I'm proud to say that my father is a cancer survivor. And he's the best goddamn father in the world. 

I love you, dad. 

Words can't express how much I love and am grateful for having you as my father.

To those of you who know someone or have someone dealing with cancer, remember that you are their support. Don't stop supporting them.