Chapter 20

Couple months later

Justice

"Dont talk to me dumbass." I walked away from him going upstairs to check on Lani.

"You need to calm yo ass down." he followed, yelling making all kinds of noise.

"What you need to do is lower your voice because my child is alseep."

he shrugged his shoulders.

"Fuck all'lat."

I just walked back in the room ignoring him and all he got to say. Taylor can be a real asshole.

He walked in mumbling all type of bullshit and I wasn't having it.

"All im saying is that you need to get out of this thug shit because im tired of you walking up in here at all type of night acting like it okay. "

I said in the calmest way I could. Taylor is gon stay in the game until that shit kills him.

"I pay the bills in this muthafucka."

I looked up at him then laughed. 

"You know what you are absolutely right. I don't even know why I said anything."

"Me either."

I got up from the bed then started packing up some clothes for myself. I cant stay around this lifestyle of his and having to be laid low everywhere I go. Or not being able to go certain places because of Taylor and here being known all over town. 

"I don't even know why I messed with you in the first place."

I turned to see him already looking at me packing up my bags.

"Where you going?"

"Away from you."

I heard him laugh but I just continued to pack some clothes then went to Alani's room to get her stuff.

"You not taking my daughter with you wherever the fuck you goin'."

I ignored him and took her out her crib and into her carseat.

"You dont tell me what to do with my daughter." I turned to him. "Who she came out of ?"

I paused waiting for an answer.

That's what I thought.

"Taylor get out the way."

He continued to stand in the doorway.

"What you runnin' for huh ?"

I didnt answer I just waited for him to move. Next thing you know Lani started crying.

"If you dont get out my way, dont you see her crying."

He scuffed "You being real childish man ?"

"And you real dumb. Dont you see you got potential to be something in life instead of this thug shit you got going on."

"I ain't tryin' to hear all'lat."

"Why not. This is what you need to hear, some dann wisdom in then ears of yours. Im not about to force you to do nothing you dont want to. I'm just not going to be around this any longer."

"What dat mean ?"

I shrugged.  "Take it how you want."

I finally got through him and walked down the stairs with my and Alani's bag along with her carseat.

"Call me when you smart enough to learn from this. Im not going to keep you from Lani because she is yours too so call me when you want to see her."

"Where you gon stay at ?"

"My moms house. Please just give me some time to think about this too."

After that I walked out the house then got in the car. I pulled off and drove to my moms house.

Im not going to be with Taylor if he's putting my child and me in danger. I love him but I have to do what's right for me and my child.

I finally made it to my moms house after being in traffic for a while. I walked up to the door then knocked. She opened the door looking shocked.

"Hey baby."

"Hi mama I know I should've called before hand but I really needed to get out of there."

"Oh hush. You know I don't care, I'm just happy to see you." She held the door open for me.

I walked inside placing Alani's car seat down. I walked over to my mother and hugged her tight.

"Aw baby what's wrong?"

"Its Taylor." I sobbed.

She sat me down on the couch after making sure Lani was okay. I told her everything that has been going on between us.

"He has to learn from his own wrong doings baby. I like him in all but with all get has going on I can't see you and my grand baby around that." She explained hugging me. "You understand ?"

I nodded with tears falling down my face.

"Stop crying

"Stop crying. It's just a little break until he gets his act together and if he doesn't so be it, yall will just have to co-parent."

I wiped my face then picked up Lani out the car seat. I'm going to go lay down for a while.

"Thanks mom I really needed that. I'm going to go upstairs and take a little nap."

"That's what I'm here for." She stood up. "Ain't that right grandma baby." She cooed.

I walked up to my room and put Lani down first then layed beside her cuddling her into me. This is what I needed.

I'm glad I had that talk with my mom. She just made me realize I made the right decision and I'm not the one in the wrong.

...

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I last update I just wanted to thank you guys for continuing to read this story and showing love whether it's adding it to your reading list, voting, and commenting.

This story will be ending soon because I been working on this since FOREVAAA *CARDI VOICE*

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY !! I'M REALLY FOCUSING ON THAT STORY NOW SINCE THIS IS ALMOST OVER.  I WILL BE CONTINUING TO DO FAN FICTION BUT ONLY FOR HIM... (IF YOU HAVE READ THE NEW STORY YOU KNOW)