chapter 7

Justice P.O.V

I was driving in my car going to Taylor's house it was quiet in my car so I plugged up my phone up and played 'tell em lies' by rich gang. I was jamming to the song until I pulled up to Taylor's house. I parked my car and got out. I noticed this red camero in his drive way. I unlocked the door with my key.yes he gave me a key to his house. I walked up stairs and I hear arguing it sounded like Taylor and another female.

"Get the fuck out my house bitch"

I heard Taylor say to the girl

I walked in his room to see a half  naked girl look like a hoe.

" what the hell is going on"

I screamed and both looked at me

" nothing mind your business bitch!"

She said to me I would have beat  the hell out of her then in there but but I was still shocked at what was happening

"Shut the hell up don't talk to my girl like that"

Taylor said trying to defend me

"You You wasn't saying that last month when you called me

She said to him with a smirk

I couldn't take it I'm like wow so much respect he has for me. Fuck him he can go fuck as many hoes he want. To think I loved him. I just left and saw the hoe smiling. I slapped that off her face real fast.

Taylor P.O.V

After everything happened I made Anaya leave. I know what y'all thinking you had sex with her knowing you with Justice.No I didn't do anything with her She came to my house and shit. I asked her as nicely as I can to leave but the hoe didn't. Minutes later and thought other wise.

...

I took a nap for an hour ans woke up and seen ace was calling me.

"I'm on my way"

I hung up the phone getting out My bed. I put on all black and grabbed my keys and phone and was on my way.

I sped to the trap.  I grabbed my gun and walked to the door.I put the code and walked straight to my office in the back.

"Aight y'all let's go. All we do is go down there and get our money and be n our way. Don't do no extra shit do exactly as planned

Ace said taking to everybody

"You ready Patna"?

"Been ready"

I walked out the door grabbed my gun and walked out the trap. We got in our trucks. Aaron got in the one behind me. We drove to a guy named Marques. I pulled up in front of his trap with Aaron right behind me. Getting out the car I grabbed the duffel bag with the drugs inside and carried it over my shoulder. It was a big dark skin guy standing by the door I guess he's the guard.

Remember what I said said NO REGRETS NO MERCY.

They nodded as we walked up to the front door. One of.the workers ah poo t the guard and we walks on the house. There were four men standing around with all types of weapons by another door. My workers got to business with the rest. Me and Aaron walked in the door which was marques office. He was sitting on his small ass desk. The room was small as hell. 

"Well well well. If it isn't Taylor and Aaron

He said while getting a cigar and lighting it up.

" where is it"?

I showed him and threw the duffel bag on his desk. He.looked through it and smiled.

"Very good boys.here's your money

He threw twelve stacks of paper towards us. It landed in front of our feet.  I Pulled put my  gun and shot him in the head twice.

"Lets go"

Aaron said we grabbed the drugs and money and left the building. We walked outside seeing these niggas socialising.

"What the hell y'all doing go clean that shit up"

Aarn yelled as we walked to the truck. Me and Aaron drove off on the one I had and took it back to the trap and got in our cars and left.

Time t go see what up with Jay. I said in m head

...

JUSTICE P.O.V

"The hoe had the nerve to smile but you know I quickly arranged that"

I said to kiara while we were sitting on her bed as we ate a bowl of gummy worms and gummy bears. As some movie played but we weren't really watching it.

" girl you not the only one Aaron do the same shit. I try to work it out but he choose not to listen.

She said to me. She had a serious look on her face that made me laugh. Hey you got to love her. We heard the front door open downstairs.we heard foot steps coming up the stairs next thing you know Taylor and Aaron bust through the room door.

"Um bye y'all"

I said as I slipped on my boot slippers.

I gave kiara a big hug  and Aaron a kiss on his forehead. Walking down the stairs I knew Taylor was following me so I didn't bother to turn around. I walked outside and Taylor grabbed my hands and connected them with his.

" what the hell you want"?

" you and calm down bae"He said. I bet what happened earlier today didn't seem to bother him. I rolled my eyes and snatched my hands away from his and began walking to my car.

" fuck out of here. go with your bae Anaya.

He smacked his teeth and I just stood there and waited for him to say something.

"Damn she just a hoe I stopped fuckung with her and the rest of them when I got with you

He stood there looking at me in the eyes. I forgive him I just couldn't give in easily.

I forgive you I just can't let you off the hook easily bye bye.

I said as I was about to walk away he grabbed ny waste and I see blood on his jacket it wasn't a lot but enough for someone to notice.

Is that blood in your jacket?I can't take you right now

You know what I do why you looking so Damb surprised you know m job.

I gave him a death glare when he said that

You know what I'm getting aggravated so bye

I said getting getting in my  car and pulling off.

Soon as I got home I got in the shower and went straight to bed.

WHAT A DAY...

READ!

VOTE!

COMMENT!