Chapter 1

Justice

"Milk Marie she got a pretty p*ssy call her pink cause a nigga fell in love with it."

Rich Homie Quan yells through my speakers while I was getting ready for the kickback. It was 7:30 and Taylor said he was coming around 8:00. After coming home from school I got a text from Kiara telling me how Taylor wants me to ride to the kick back with him. Of course I said yes because I didn't feel like driving. 

I just got out the shower so now it's time to pick out my outfit. I walked to my closet to look for something to wear when my song got interrupted by a text message. I walked over to my dresser to look at the text and it was from unknown number but at the end of the text it said Taylor.

Coming in ten  minutes love- 7:45 pm

 I texted back an okay  and  I went back to looking for my outfit.  I found my jean jumper with a black tube top and my black top converse. I put on a cute black necklace to go along with my outfit so my chest wont look so plain.

Once I was done with my outfit  it was time for the hard part which is doing my hair. I decided to put it in a neat bun with a swoop bang. I put some moisturizer in it to make it stay neat and it came out just the way I wanted it to. I left put of my room then walked down stairs to my queen.

" Mom how do I look?" I asked my mom who was sitting at the island.

"Great now do a three sixty so I can see the cake. " I laughed but did as she said. 

"You are so childish.

"What just want to see what you working with" she said then sat right back in the chair.

"I'm done with you"

I went to the refrigerator to grab a bottle of water. I was walking back to the living room when the door bell rung. I walked to the door to be greeted by a Taylor. He looked real good too but I was not about to tell him that. 

"Hey you ready"he said to me while smiling 

"Yes " I said to him.

I said bye to my  mom  then we were out the door. I had already told my mom about Taylor. It wasn't really much to explain we not together or anything like that so there is no point of introducing them. We just riding to a party together. 

We walked down my driveway to his car. He had a blacked out challenger.

"Nice car" I told him which made him smile.

"Thanks" he said while opening the door for me.

We drove for a good twenty five minutes and finally arrived and it was really packed to be a kick back. We spotted Kiara and Aaron and we walk up to them.

"Wassup bruh"Aaron said to Taylor.

"Wassup nigga" 

They walked to Aaron car to get something for us to drink because we didn't want to drink nothing everybody at the party was drinking. I don't want to take any type of risk drinking whatever they got in that house. I'm not saying they dirty or nothing. When they came back we really started to have good time. I was talking to Taylor and getting to know him a little bit.

We having a good time smoking, drinking, laughing when all of a sudden you hear gun shots. Everybody started running and ducking trying to get far away from where ever the people were shooting.

"Shit!" Taylor and Aaron said at the same time. both of them began to shoot at the boys in the truck. I was confused to why they was shooting back until I realized that Aaron is in the game and since Taylor is shooting back too I just know he's in it too. 

I was scared out of my mind. I don't care what nobody say's about me being scared because bullets don't have no name on it.

"Come on" they said in unison. We followed right behind them back to the cars we came in. The men in the truck were gone by the time we got back in the car but I was still scared about the whole situation that happened. Kiara and Aaron pulled up on the side of .

"You okay best friend?" Kiara asked me. 

I just nodded my head I really didn't feel like talking I just wanted to go home and get right in the bed. This is too much. Once everybody start having a good time it always got to be somebody that just have to ruin all the fun for the rest of us. Just dumb and stupid. 

"Justice you good?" I looked over from out the window to Taylor. I hope he didn't say nothing before that because I am out of it. 

"I'm good, thanks for asking." 

"No problem I got to make sure you alright over there. You look a lil out of it." He laughed

"That shit was scary that's why. I'm not a real fan of guns like that."

While on the way back to my house we talked a little bit more and getting to know each other just like we was doing at the party. I'm glad we were talking because it was taking my mind off the events that just happened. I'm mad too because it blew my high. I'm not a person who smokes on a regular but when I do I like to get high. 

"We're here" Taylor said turning the car and turning to look at me. 

"Thanks"

I was getting out the car when he stopped me. I looked at him confused on why he stopped me.  He got out the car and came on my side to open the door for me. I thanked him and we made our way up my drive way.

"I'm sorry for the incident at the kickback" he started. I turned to him, he had his hands in his pockets looking down at the ground.  

"It's okay, it's not your fault that it happened and thanks for trying to protect me" I smiled  

"No problem" He smiled back at me and all I could do was blush. He was so handsome to me. He was brown skin, stood about 6'2  with a full sleeve of tattoos on both arms, nice set of teeth and they were so straight and white. I love a guy with some nice teeth. I guess I was staring for a little too long because I heard chuckling. 

I blushed out of embarrassment. 

"Good night" I said to him once I finally opened the door.

"Good night love." 

I shut the door and stood there for a minute to recollect my thoughts. That man is so fine it don't make any type of since. He really got me over here fan girling. Once I got myself together I walked through the living room, only to see my mom curled up on the couch watching TV. 

"Hey mom" I said to her 

"Hey sweetie how was it" she asked sitting up from the couch. I let out a big sigh sitting down next to her. 

"You don't want to know." 

I got up from the couch after saying good night to her and walked up to my room to take a shower and go to bed. After my shower I got up in my bed and wrapped myself under the covers and went straight to sleep. Tonight was crazy as hell.