Chapter 11

Justice P.O.V

I laid on Taylor's chest. both of our bodies wrapped in each others arms. I knew he was still sleep by the by the way he moved in his sleep.

I tried to move from on top of him but he held me tight in his arms. The more I tried the stronger his grip was. I gave up so I thought about yesterday's events.

After a while it hit me. I sat up and rested my head on the headboard and my hand on my stomach. Taylor didn't use a condom. My stomach started to stir. All my body movements caused him to move. He set up barely awake trying to look for me.

"Babe I'm right here"

I whispered. He grabbed my waist again.

He started talking to me but all I can think about was what if he don't want a baby. My body froze in his arms and with me not saying a word.

"Baby"?

He said. I looked up half way crying. His face softened when he seen me crying.

"What's wrong"?

He quickly grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him.  I pushed him away.

"Stop. Your going to hate me now".

I said getting up from the bed. I stood up from the bed.  I put on one of his shirts. I started to walk to the bathroom. When I saw Taylor coming I quickly closed and locked the door.

I slid down on the door and by then I was sobbing. I put my head in my lap. All these thoughts were running through my head like I can't have a baby I'm not ready. I wanted to go to college first. What if he doesn't want a baby. I'm too young.

"Justice open the damn door!"

He yelled. Banging on the door. Why is this happening to me?

He began to bang harder on the door.I slowly moved away from the door and moved closer to the other side.

Next thing you know the door fell to the floor.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? 

He yelled at me. I remained quiet.

"Justice do you hear me talking to you"

He yelled louder. I took a big sigh before talking.

"I-I"

Studered

"I'm pregnant"

I already knew I might be since he didnt use a condom all day yesterday.
...

6 months later...

I sat on the bed listening to music. I have my laptop in front of me with my belly I can barely see. I'm taking online courses since I not going to a regular college since im pregnant. I stay home bored while Taylor be at' work' .

you know how that go

I heard the door open then close. that means that my love was home. I heard walking. He walked up the stairs to the room. He gave me a kiss. I noticed he had an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong baby"

I asked. He pulled his jeans and shirt off. He walked to the dresser and pulled out some basketball shorts.

"Everything. The trap was all bull shit today. Nothing went right".

He said sitting on the bed.

"First Jason and his niggas trying to come and rob the trap again. Then we lost some of the biggest who were helping us get back at they ass. Then Aaron big head ass had to leave and go home to your goofy ass best friend.

He said. He got on the bed and moved all my work on the little dresser next to me.He grabbed my waist and held me close like always.

"My poor baby. Well at least you have me to make you feel better right"?

I said. He smile then have me a kiss on the cheek. Lord knows I love this boy. I don't know what I would do without him.  When I told him I was pregnant he was a little mad. No one was actually happy about the situation. But we worked things out. Taylor and I moved in together.

I laid down on my back then Taylor put his hand on my belly. I felt a little kick in my stomach  when he put his hand there. The baby loves his father's touch. I kissed his cheek while he kiss my round belly.

" babe I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Can you come"?

I asked him. He did a big sigh.

" I can't. I have to handle some business at the trap".

He told me.

" nigga what you mean you can't"?

I asked him

"Exactly what I said. You know I have to be there. I mean who else gone run it".

"What the fuck. This your family were talking about here. Do you even care"?

I yelled at him.

"Justice don't start that bullshit. I had a bad day so chill out"

He yelled back.my eyes began to water.  I tried so hard not to let them fall. He looked at me regretting what he said. He tried to hug me but I moved out the way.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't touch me"

I yelled at him. I got up from the bed along with my pillow.  I waddled all the the way to the guest room.  He is such a fucking dumbass sometimes. But I still  love him.

I sat on the bed criss cross Apple sauce crying. I walked in the bathroom and took a shower.  I scrubbed my body. I stepped out the shower after rinsing. Drying my body inside of the bathroom. I walked out with a towel wrapped around my body.

Walking back into our room I dropped the towel and put on some black underwear. I walked to the closet and put on a spaghetti strap shirt with some shorts. I walked back in the guest room so I can get my pillow. climbing in the bed I turned the opposite way from him.

"Leave me alone" I demanded.  He was trying to wrap his arms around me. 

" what's wrong with you"?

"No you should be asking yourself that. You don't even care about your own family. your job is more important.

I said and he sucked his teeth.

"Fuck it then . I don't care no more".

He turned away from me. Tears slipped down my cheeks.

"I hate you" 

I whispered while getting out the bed. I slipped on a jacket and my boot slippers and walked out the room. I was walking down the stairs knowing that he was following me.He grabbed my wrist when I was at the end of the stairs.

"Stop"!

"No! I hate you. You don't care about me or the baby"

I started throwing punches at his chest.  He tried to stop me by holding my wrist. I just cried in his chest. How could you love someone so much even when you mad you still want them next to you. 

"I could never not care about you. I love you and my unborn child.

He picked me up and carried me back to our room.

"Act like it."

....