chapter 6

Justice P.O.V

"Bae"

I said to Taylor as he pulled my onto his lap

"wassup ma"

He said as He wrapped his arms around my waste"

"I have to go to school you know"

I told him wrapping my arms around his neck

" chill with me"

"No I have to go to the damn graduation practice

I told him as I climbed from on top of him. I climbed out the bed and went to the shower. I was walking to the bathroom when Taylor horny ass grabbed my ass. He did that face that will make you die He smiled and winked at me. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes and stepped in the warm shower. I scrubbed my body until I was fully clean. I dried my body and wrapped the towel around my body. After I did my hygiene.

I put on my blue jeans with my white crop top. I put on my pink blue and white Nike roshes. I put on my gold chain that says Bae. I put my lipstick and cat eyeliner with my mascara. I was cute and I grabbed my furla candy satchel purse and walked over to the bed. I guess Taylor was in the bathroom taking a shower so to spare time I started taking pictures for Instagram. He came out later try to put on his clothes bae looked fine.

"Babe come take some pictures with me"

I said walking towards him. We took a lot of pictures. We took one kissing, on holding my waste and one me on his neck and more.

"Come on before you be late ma"

He said grabbing my hand and se walked downstairs.

" babe can you buy me orange juice"?

I asked Taylor with the best puppy face ever.

"No"

I just folded my arms and pouted he laughed while backing out his drive way

...

We pulled up to my school. I'm happy because he bought my orange juice he spoils me so bad.

"Come here" He Said pulling his chair back. I climbed on top of him and gave him a juicy and wet kiss on the lips. Some jealous hoes staring all in the windows I just rolled my eyes at they hatting asses.

"Aight bae see you later'' I said

" no you not leaving till you give me another kiss

" what! I have to go bae"

I told him. I placed my juice in the cup holder and wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my thighs and we shared a more passionate kiss.

"Damn bae"

He said licking his juicy lips. I laughed while getting out the car.

"Damb bae that ass sitting right"

He said staring at my butt

"Boy bye" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hurry you yellow ass on we gone be late" kiara Said as I stepped inside the building
"Good morning to you too"
I said to her
" whatever y'all looking good. She said referring to me and Taylor
"Thanks" I said walking into the class
This about to be a long day I ready know. I let out a loud sigh and sat in the chair
...

I walked in the auditorium and sat next to kiara. The teacher start talking about what's going to happen we're going to sit I just zoned out. I just wanted to go home to see my baby I miss him.

School is finally over and I was more than happy to leave this hell hole. I walked outside my phone vibrating which means I was getting a text.

My boo- sorry baby something came up at work I can't pick you up today. Love you

Well I guess I'm getting a ride with kiara, luckily she didn't leave yet she was just coming out the building. I ran up to her and she had a huge smile on her face when she seen me comimg.

"Sister can u give me a ride"

I asked her. She said yes I already knew she was going to.

"What's up with you"
I asked her She been a little distant lately and quiet

"Nothing I been chillen"
She said doing that face she does when she's lying. But I'm going to let our slide. We rode in silence the whole way to my house
"Thanks for the ride sis"
I said while gettin out the car.

"Anytime sis"
She said t me out the window

I walked in the house and saw my queen in the kitchen.

"Hey Mami"
I said while sitting on the island

"Hey baby girl"
She said while fixing her snack

"How was school"
She said while sitting on the stool in the kitchen

"Boring as always. We had graduation practice though

"How was it"?
She asked while eating a piece of fruit

"Boring"
I said dryly

I'm going up to my Room and shower to take this school Smell off me.

"Okay how are you and Taylor"?
We asked while giving me that look which means sex wise.

"Mom bye I'm done with you. I said while walking up the steps

'What I should know this stuff

"Mommy!
I yelled I'm so done with her

I walked up to my Room and stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower.
After I got out the shower I put on my bra and pantie set. I put on a tank top with my black sweater on top that said nothing to wear in white letters with my high waisted Jean shorts and my pink hello kitty boot slippers. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs.
I told my mom I was leaving and off to Taylor's house.

READ!

VOTE!

COMMENT!