Chapter 5

Justice P.O.V

" Stop" I told Taylor while laughing cause he was tickling me.

"Say it then" he told me

" fine I love you" I said to him he let me go and when he did I ran and said sike! He ran after me and caught me.

Me and Taylor have been together for a month now and its great. When we don't see each other we either texting or on the phone together. After school I'll go to his house or he picks me up,he takes me too unless something happens involving his 'job'. But he makes me happy and nothing makes me and nothing is better than that.

" bae what do you want to do"?

He asked me as we played in his bed.

" it doesn't matter as long as im with you".

I said to him looking deep in his eyes giving him a peck on the lips. He kissed back and he got on top of me and starting going up my shirt.

"I'm not ready to you know yet" I explained. I was breathing heavily because that kiss we shared. He nodded as he got from on top of me.

I walked up to his closet pulling out a t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. The shirt stopped to my knees covering my upper half.

" why you always wearing my stuff jay"?

He said pulling me on his lap. That's his favorite spot for me for some reason.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said as I gave him a peck on the lips and got up from his lap.

" aight. Hurry Back"

He told me while smiling at me and gave me a wink.

"Whatever" I said as I walked in the bathroom I heard him chuckle.

...

Wrapping the towel around me and grabbed all of my things. I placed them in room and grabbed the shirt and boxers.I dryer my hair and put it in a messy bun.Taylor was laying in the bed and he gestured me to come over toward him. I climbed on top of him my knees layed on both sides of him. He placed his hands on my small waste.

" you know you my girl"

"Yeah"

I said looking down while blushing.those are my Favorite words to hear from him.

" are you coming to my graduation"?

I asked him he looked at me.

'' you know I'm coming I wouldn't miss it for the world. I pecked his lips so sweetly. I smiled at him and layed down on top of him. I'm starting to think this is love...

READ!

VOTE!

COMMENT?