Chapter 4

Justice P.O.V

...
I woke up around ten this morning yeah I know I sleep late in the week ends, I was about to get out the bed but I couldn't because Taylor yellow ass is all on me. I tried calling his name but he groaned and put more of his body on me so I tried hitting him it didn't work so I did something that would probably wake him up I took a picture of him and I put the flash on,on purpose.he shot up so quick like it was a ghost or something.

"What the hell" he yelled out of frustration
" Sorry you are really heavy I tried hitting you calling and  your name you didn't budge" I said to him looking down
His face softened up and he wrapped his arms around me
" It's aight Ma you don't have to be sad about nothing" he told me looking in my eyes
" Okay" I said trying to hide my smile
I started to think about if he playing me or are we together so I decided to ask him cause I need to know
" Taylor are we together or not cause I need to know" I said to him
" No we are not together justice" he said to me
When said that my heart dropped I thought he liked me but shit happens you know
" That's all I needed to know" I said. I was about to get up to go to the bathroom to cry but he stopped me
" We're not together your just mine no one can have you do you understand. you my girl okay.
After he said that I relaxed a little bit I was still a little sad. I didn't want to be no where near him at the time. my tears began to pour down he wrapped his hands around my waist and he kissed me not just like the first kiss a passionate kiss it was nice and long. I was still sad he layed me back down and wrapped him arms around me and pulled me against his chest. I don't want to loose him I don't want to be with anyone just him. I have strong feelings for him I don't love him YET. I guess this is my love for a thug.
...
After we fell asleep the second time we finally got up and walked in the living room with kiara and Aaron.
"Good morning you two" kiara said to me and Taylor
" Good morning loud ass" I said to her I hate when people loud in the morning
J why you cussing it's not cute on you" Taylor said to me looking serious
" But she being loud I hate when people loud in the morning" I said back to him
" Well you don't think you could have said it better" he asked me
" Bu-
" No buts" he said to me

I walked in the kitchen with kiara and saw that she was cooking breakfast. She had bacon,grits,eggs,biscuits sausage and all.
"Damn bitch you cooked a feast" I said to her
"Jay" Taylor yelled from the living room
I just rolled my eyes at what he was talking about
" Damn he already telling you what to do" Kiara said laughing
" Yeah and guess what" I said to her
" What she said all happy and shit
" He claimed me as his this morning" j said to her
A smile spread across her face
" Really what happened tell me everything" she said while smiling
" Okay so I was like what are we are we together dating what he said no you just mine no one can have you but me. At first I was sad but then you know it changed he likes me I like him so yeah.
" Aw best friend got her a man" she said while elbowing me
After a little more talking to her I walked in the living and sat next to Taylor and Aaron on the couch until he pulled me into my favorite spot to sit. his lap.
" What's up with y'all Aaron said looking at is confused
" Nigga this my girl she can't sit in my lap" Taylor said to back to Aaron
" I never said that" he said
After talking to the boys Kiara said the food was ready we walked in the kitchen i made a fruit bowl with two prices of bacon. yeah all that no no no I keep it small. We all ate and talked and just had a good morning together. I went to wash my dishes in the kitchen and while I was cleaning a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I knew it was Taylor so when I finished cleaning my dishes he picked me up and carried me to the room we were sleeping in.
" Get ready im taking you somewhere today" Taylor said in my ear.
" Okay I said while grabbing my bag and walking i the bathroom. While walking I felt something hit my ass hella hard. it was Taylor i have him an evil glare and went in the bathroom.

Taylor P.O.V
I grabbed justice from the kitchen and took her to the guest room I told her to take a shower cause we going out. I took at shower and I put on my emoji black joggers a black t-shirt with my Oreo jordans. a nigga wearing all black today. I went down stairs and sat on the couch with ace( nickname for Aaron). we just made a small convo until justice came down.

Justice P.O.V
after a 20 minute shower I put on my bra and panty set. i lotioned my body and put on my out fit. I put on a white pencil skirt with a Aqua folded crop top shirt that says geek in white with my Aqua and white jordans. I put on my jewelry and my I grabbed my tan colored purse. I kept my hair in its nature curly state today. when I was finished I walked downstairs with the rest of them.
" You ready" Taylor asked me
" Yeah I'm ready you look good" I complimented him
" Well you know how I do"he said being cocky. you don't look bad yourself he said to me
"Thanks" I said to him
...
We left the house and we are now driving in Taylor's car. we were driving listening to flava by rich gang. he was rapping while his hand landed on my thigh.
"Where are we going?" I asked him for like the one hundredth time.
" Somewhere now sit back and shut up" he told me
I sat back in my seat and enjoyed the 3 hour drive.

We pulled up to this very nice resturant it was on a beach. Taylor came around to open the door. we walked in hand in hand. We took our seats and talked while we waited for the waiter to come.
" What drinks would you like?" The waiter asked
" A strawberry lemonade" I told her
" Iced tea" Taylor ordered
" Okay I will be back with your drinks" the waiter told us

After our romantic lunch date Taylor and I went walking on the beach. we took our shoes off and just enjoyed the beautiful sun set. After an hour of walking on the beach we drove back to the house. It was quiet in the car so I plugged in my phone.

" Hold up I don't think I told you to plug your phone in my radio" Taylor told me
I just rolled my eyes and ignored him and sung to my music.
" Keep rolling them eyes and you'll see what happens" Taylor said looking at the road.
...
We just got back to the house and I went straight to the room to take a shower. Taylor followed right behind me looking at my ass. I stripped out of those clothes and walked in the shower. after a 30 minute shower I dried off and put on my bra and panty set. I put on a white t-shirt with some poke a dot spandex pajama shorts. I layed in the bed and waited for Taylor to get out the shower. he finally came out with just some basketball shorts not that I mind 😏. He climbed in the bed with me and put me on his chest.
"You had a good time today ?"he asked me
"Yeah I did" I said back to him
" Good" he said
After we talked a little we fell asleep and cuddle together.

Vote!
Comment!