Chapter 19

Justice

"You wanna go mess with daddy?" I put my forehead to Lani's. She grabbed my cheeks softly. "Its too late in the afternoon to be sleep. Time for him to wake up."

I walked up the stairs down the hall to our room and sat on the bed. Lani crawled over to Tay and stared at his face for a little. Then she started playing with his lips.

He twitched his lips a little but stayed asleep.

She then stuck her tiny finger up his nose. He was quick to open his eyes.

"Lani I'm trying to sleep." He said moved her finger and rolled over on the bed.

She took the advantage to try to crawl on his chest then chewed on his shirt.

He looked at her,then at me.

"Are you seeing this?" He asked looking back down at her.

"Your daughter" I lightly laughed.

"Why everything she do something she gotta be my daughter" he laughs picking her up from his chest.

"Because that's something yall have in common" I replied getting up from the corner of the bed.

" which is ?" He asked sitting up, leaning against the head board.

"Doing stuff at random moments no matter what it is" I said taking Lani from him and out the door with him following right behind.

"Whatever" he mumbled followed by a yawn.

"What you need to do is go brush" I said without needing to turn around to know he was rolling his eyes.

"You know what im not even going to say nothing 'cause you right" he said turning back around.

"I'm always right" I said continuing my journey down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to make her a bottle. I was going to cook lunch but it's been a while since we actually went out somewhere. Once the bottle was ready I fed it to her then softly patted her back. After a while she burped.

Taylor walked down the stairs and into the kitchen taking Lani away from me. She instantly started giggling.

"Why you always laugh when I get you?" He asked while kissing her cheeks. I stood back and admired how she instantly puts a smile on his face.

"Babe can we go out to lunch?" I asked walking over to him with a fake pout on my face.

"What ever you want baby" He said poking his lips out for a kiss. I laughed and gave him a kiss nonetheless.

"Can you get her dressed while I go get ready?" I asked while exiting the kitchen not giving him time to answer.

I walked in he room and headed straight to the shower. After showering and doing all my hygiene while I was in there I walked out the bathroom. I put on lotion and deodorant then walked to my dresser to put on my panty and bra set.

Once I was done in found an outfit out our closet. After I was dressed in went to the bathroom to do my makeup. I decided to do a natural look today not too much.

When I was done I grabbed my purse and walked out the room to Lani's to see her fully dressed in a cute little dress and some socks to go with it along with a pacifier in her mouth.

"Look at my baby. You look so cute mama" I cooed at her while she smiled big causing her pacifier to fall out of her mouth.

"Babe you can go get dressed I got it from here" I said taking Lani from out of his hold. Then I put her in her car seat while I packed her baby bag. Once I was finished I carried the car seat and her bag down stairs and sat on the couch.

Taylor finally came down the stairs fully dressed. When I tell you my man was looking fine. I looked him up and down biting my lip.

"Keep looking like that and see what happen" He smirked grabbing the car seat with Lani inside.

"Boy whatever" I said following behind him out the door and into the car.

*

After our little family lunch date we decided to go to the park.

Once we got to the park Taylor dumb ass decided to give our baby a lecture about what and what not to as if she can understand or walk for that matter.

"Shut up." I said pushing the stroller to a nice spot on the grass. I took the large blanket and placed it on the grass along with some of Alani toys.

Taylor plopped between my legs playing with Lani.

"Come on mama crawl to dada" he clapped making her giggle. 

I just stared and admired the scene taking place in front of me.

After a while Taylor just leaned back on me looking at Lani play with the toys while I combed my fingers through his curls.

"I love you." I said pecking his lips.

He smiled up at me.

'' I love you too. And you too mama."

He said picking Lani up putting her on his chest.

She just smiled and said something back before chewing on his shirt.

All we could do was laugh.

That's how we spent the rest of the day until it was time for us to go home. I'm other words Alani started to get restless.

...

I know its short but there you have it folks a long needed update.

How do you feel about this chapter.

New story coming out REALLY soon so be on the look out for the message on this story.