One Day

Eun Ho's POV

"Yah! You think you can get away easily? Get up!"

I whimpered as I tried to stand up, with tears in my eyes as he suddenly grabbed a hold of my collar. Our school was in total view but he wasn't going to stop despite the troubles he could get into if someone were to spot us. And I knew why.

"You took it didn't you?" He slapped me hard.

I yelped in pain and whimpered louder.

"Shut up!" I flinched but did not let out another sound.

"Seo Joon, get the bat." My heart dropped as he ordered his sidekick to achieve the deathly wooden bat.

I stared at it in fear and looked into his eyes and see no hesitation to stop this.

"I-I didn't t-take it !" I whimpered to him.

"Aish, don't act so innocent Eun Ho ah ." Jae In smirked evilly.

"N-No, I'm telling the truth!" 

Suddenly, he whipped the bat and I could immediately feel my thigh shatter. I screamed in pain but it was soon muffled by Daehyun, who was wrapping his palm around my lips.

"S-Stop!" I cried out loud, not caring that my throat had started to hurt. 

The four boys took turns to whip me until I couldn't move. A ringing sound pierced through my eardrums as I laid lifelessly on the ground of the alleyway. I looked away from them as I stared at the wall in front of me, ready for my soul to be taken away.

God, please just take me. I-I can't take it anymore.

As I could only hear mumbling coming from the guys and little laughter, something caught my eyes behind the wall. I tried to squint my eyes but it hurts. Everything hurts.

I shut my eye and tried to adjust them further. As I tried to see what it was, a figure stood out and tried to come closer but halted in its tracks. As soon as it did that, my vision cleared. It was a guy. With a grey hoodie. Covering half of his face. His hands were in his pocket but I could see that his fists were balled. Although half of his face was covered, I could see his sharp jawline and the colour of his lips.

I could see his clenched jaw and feel his piercing eyes zeroing right at me.

"Get up you wimp." Jae In ordered and forcefully grabbed my collar.

I started choking as he clenched my collar tighter in his fist.

"Next time, don't you even dare to touch our bikes. Do you understand? " I nodded fearfully and did not utter a single word.

As if on cue, he dropped me to the ground where I originally lay. I looked up again and saw that the mysterious hoodie guy was gone. I shut my eye in disappointment. 

Why did I think that someone would finally come saving me? Quit it, Eun Ho ah.

Soon after, Jae In and his friends walked off leaving me on the dirty ground.

I sighed as I closed my eyes, trying to relax. I had another class in 30 minutes. I had 30 minutes to clean myself up. If possible, get my thigh bandaged. I sat up, still with my eyes closed. While trying to regain my balance, I held onto the wall and retrieved my school bag.

Although my high school is in view, no one would help. If they could, they wouldn't. It wasn't because of the fact that they don't want to, but it was Jae In's threats towards them that made them stayed back and out of the way.

Jae In and his group are the biggest bully in the school. It may sound nothing too serious, but it was serious. They have done tons of drugs and to the extent of wanting to kill innocent people. Just for their own satisfaction.