Oh You

Eun Ho's POV

Waking up to a silent house without your parents and brother is really uncomfortable. I have never been away from my family for over 24 hours. Sometimes it scares me that one day i would really have to live alone and lead my own life.

I got in the shower and immediately took a hot shower. The weather today was surprisingly cold . Even with the air conditioner switched off , i was still wrapped up under my covers last night.

I took the hair dryer and blew my hair till it was smooth and dry. I look at myself in the mirror amd saw that the bruise on my cheek was fading . I got out of the shower and picked out my clothes for today.

I was planning to go out for the day and spend my time at the library and bury myself in Fantasy books. I picked out a snow white crop top with an ice cream printed at the front . I went along with black jeans and my black boots . I slipped in my fluffy grey socks and got out my jacket from the closet. I then tightened the bandage on my wrist.

I let my hair down and took my sling bag along with my other belongings. After making sure that everything was in place and that i looked decent enough to exit the house, i shut my bedroom door and stomped down the stairs.

I switched off the kitchen lights and finally went out. As soon as i stepped out of my front porch , my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Eun Ho?" A female voice got through.

"Yes ?" I scrunched up my face in confusion , not recognising the caller.

"Oh thank god . I thought i got the wrong number. It's me , Soohyun!"

I chuckled at her relieved voice.

"Yes , Soohyun?"

"Well , what are you up to today?" She asked me

"Well ..." I looked around my neighbourhood .

"I'm just talking a stroll around my neighbourhood." I said.

"Oh , are you out for breakfast?"

"Yeah , i guess."

"Oh , can I join you? Well , I am going out with my parents for a little trip in the afternoon but i'm starving right now. "

I chuckled and invited her to a small bakery near a music store. She immediately agreed and hung up the phone , rushingly.

I opened the door and a small ding went off . There were people sipping their coffee and tea while reading newspapers and chatting away. It wasn't busy behind the counters so i proceeded to purchase our breakfast before the queue gets long.

"What would you like darling?" A short petite woman came up to me .

"Oh , can i have two of the large cholocate chip cookies and two hot chocolate?" I smiled warmly.

"Sure , having here dear?"

"Yes please." I grinned at how warm her presence was.

I screened the menue at the top as i waited for my order. As i was waiting , the front door opened and a gush of cold air hits my face.

"Oh ,Eun Ho!" I heard a familiar voice.

"Annyeong . I've already ordered for you." I greeted her .

"Oh thank you! I'll save a seat for us." She beamed and went off the aisle , trying to find an empty seat.

"Here you go honey , enjoy your breakfast!" The old woman smiled excitedly.

"Thank you halmeoni!" I bowed and went off with the tray full of hot chocolate and cookies.