Dusky Park

Eun Ho's POV

Standing among them made me more scared. I don't know who to trust. Do i hand over myself to Jae In and let the three guys beat me up? Or let myself down infront of these seven strangers and let them 'pretend' to save me then beat me up ? I mean , for all i know they could be worse than Jae In.

Taehyung was still holding onto my hand as he and Jungkook had a stare off with Jae In . Nobody moved. Everyone was waiting for someone to make a move. I took a step forward but Taehyung took a step back , making me bump into his broad back. He was not allowing me to hand over myself to them.

Jae In smirked as he realised that i was in a dilemma. He took a step forward.

"Come on Eun Ho , we gotta get back to business shall we?"

Taehyung immediately let go of my hand and took a step forward towards him , anger radiating off of him.

I staggered back as my knees were giving out. Suddenly , a pair of hands stopped myself from stumbling and bumping into them. I turned around and saw a guy with a mixture of dark and light blue hair. He just looked at me, making a full out of myself as he steadied me.

"You let us have her and we will just walk along like nothing happened." Seo Joon said nervously.

"We are not handing her to you. " Another guy with blonde hair stood up.

He was shorter compared to all of the guys but still came out as intimidating as everyone was.

"Well , then . Guess you want it the hard way."

As soon as Jae In said that , he lunged himself towards Taehyung and Seo Joon attacked Jungkook and Kai went over and tried to punch the blonde guy. The other three guys went over and helped them out.

Although Taehyung and Jae In were the same size , Jae In was not able to deliver any hits on Taehyung. However , Taehyung did not even try to lay a hand on Jae In.

The guys continued fighting and no one interrupted them. I stayed back and watched all of them fight. The fear and anxiety crawled in my chest as i watched everyone get involve in the fight.

Thankfully , our surroundings was clear. I looked around , trying to find someone who I could call for help. However , not a single soul could be seen . I took a step back , ready to run back and call for help.

Suddenly , a large figure jumped onto me from behind and i face planted on the floor . I groaned in my pain as the person strangled my waist . I turned around and tried to see who it was but I wasn't able too. I cried out in pain as the person slapped me with full force , twisting my wrist at the same time.

I took a peek and saw that it was Daehyun . I trashed around trying to get out of his grip as i laid down on the dirty floor getting beat up by him.

"AH!" I shouted in pain.

That seemed to catch everybody's attention. Daehyun did not stop though. I was losing my strength as i tried to cover head with my hands , preventing hard blows to my head.

As Daehyun took the last slap , his weight on top of me immediately disappeared.

I heard a groan from my left and looked over to see Daehyung lying a few feet away from me with the mysterious hoodie guy hovering over him. And for once , i saw him pick up Daehyun and threw a full force punch towards his jaw. I immediately heard a crack and blood spilled out of his mouth.

I picked myself up , shocked from the scene. I winced in fear as Daehyung dropped to the ground , losing all of his energy at once.

Taehyung looked back at me with his blazing eyes , glaring at me under his hoodie. I immediately took a step back in fear . His eyes immediately softened and tried to approach me once more. However , i was too scared to look at him .