Disappears

Eun Ho's POV

The both of us walked quietly around the school, still holding onto each other. Suddenly, someone made an announcement using the megaphone. 

"Sorry for the inconvenience. There is a technical difficulty that had caused the power shortage. The power will come back shortly," Everyone began to calm down. 

Taehyung's back relaxed a little but remained rigid. 

"Let's go," I whispered although there were no one around us.

"I don't think it's really safe for us to be wandering around here," He said in his deep voice while looking ahead of us. 

"It's okay, we are just around the corner." I tugged on his hand that was holding mine to keep him moving.

He remained silent. After a few seconds, we finally started moving with him in front of me. The noise that was coming from the stadium became further from us. 

We finally reached the toilet. 

"Are you gonna go in?" I asked him as I looked around us. 

We got interrupted by his phone ringing. Both of us jumped in fright at the loud sound. 

"You go ahead. I'm going to pick up this call." He nodded his head towards the toilet for me to get going. 

I nodded and went inside after he picked up the call. I tried to make my way to the toilet without bumping or hurting myself in the process. Suddenly, I bumped into someone. My eyes widened in terror as all I saw was pitch black. 

"Watch where you're going," The person mumbled and rushed out. 

The voice was all too familiar for me to miss it. It was Kai. I looked at his back as he disappeared into the hallway. I sucked in a breath, wondering why he was loitering in the hallway without his other friends. I brushed it off and rushed into a cubicle before my bladder exploded. 

Although it was very dark, I ignored the eerie feeling surrounding me and continued to do my business. Out of nowhere, someone knocked on my door. My eyes widened as I sat frozen. I quietly cleaned myself and put on my pants. My blood went cold as the person continued knocking. 

The person said nothing and continued to knock. I sat there frozen for God knows how long. The knocking continued for around 5 minutes until it finally stopped. By this time, I was terrified. I was curious to find out who it was but I wasn't ready to accept the truth if it wasn't human after all. 

I broke into cold sweats as I heard footsteps approaching my cubicle. I was scared out of my wits when someone started banging louder. I yelped in shock as the banging continued and I knew that in a few seconds, the door would break down. 

Stupidly, I only then realised that I had my cell phone with me. I quickly flashed it out of my pocket and dialled Taehyung's number. My phone continued ringing, trying to get through. However, it was too late. The door smacked open right in front of me as a huge figure approached me at a fast pace. 

Out of instinct, I began throwing the tissue rolls at him and pushed him out of the cubicle. 

"You bitch!" The person roared. 

I quickly ran out of the toilet and blindly made my way out into the corridor. I heard footsteps slapping hard on the floor, coming after me. I quickly ran to the left, trying to make my way to the stadium. Without realising, all of the ruckuses had accidentally torn my wound wide open again, causing blood to ooze out of the bandage profusely. I winced at the site of the blood patch that covered my white sweater.