You and I are the only ones

Eun Ho's POV

The pounding in my head increased and beads of sweat trickled down my forehead as soon as i woke up. It was a rough night. I was unable to sleep due to my itching throat and the sneezing which i had to cover up to avoid waking up Taehyung in the middle of the night.

I threw the sheets off my body but instantly regretted it as cold air hit me in full force. I groaned as i walked aimlessly around my room with half of my eyes closed. I got to my bedroom door and opened it. The pounding increased as my eyes were soon met with the blinding light.

I groaned as i tied my hair into a messy bun and wiped my sweat away. As the room began to spin , i winced as the pounding began hurting my eardrums. I groaned and pressed my palm at the side of my head and tried so hard not to cry.

The pain was unbearable. You would've thought that i should've just stayed in bed but no. I need an aspirin right now. I trudged my way down the stairs carefully and entered the kitchen. The house was dead silent. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed hold of the cold water tightly. I was finally able to pour out the water and gulped down the little tablet .

I held onto the kitchen counter as my head began to pound harder. I groaned as tears started to form in my eyes as it became more unbearable. As i was about to go up to my bedroom and get ready for school , the door bell began ringing .

I huffed as i realised that Taehyung had probably already made his way out while i was still asleep and would be on his way to scbool already.

I tried to stop the pounding while pulling at my hair and finally picked up my feet and walked slowly to the door.

"Eun Ho ah!" Someone shouted behind the doors.

"Are you sure this is the right house ?" The person argued.

"Well , most of them looked the same hyung..."

"Yah Taehyung ! What if you got the wrong one?" The person scolded.

I grunted as i stopped at the side and held onto the wall , feeling as though the gravity was pulling me down . I could feel the colour of my face draining but continued blinking my eyes to keep myself awake.

The door bell continued ringing and i winced as it pierced through my eardrums. With the pounding in my head , it didn't help at all.

I continued my way to the door and was finally able to unlock it. However , as soon as i swung the door open , my knees gave out . Before my face could greet with the 'welcome' sign which was infront of my house , someome caught me in their arms dropping all of the bags that they were holding.

"Yah Eun Ho!" The person as i recognised , Jin , shouted in panic.

"I-i'm fine." I muttered and held onto one of his arms trying to push myself up but kept failing.

Kim Taehyung's POV

It would be an understatement if i said i wasn't jealous. But my feelings were pushed all the way at the back of my mind as i figured out any way to help her out.

I had gone out early in the morning to get a pile of medication for Eun Ho after hearing her sneezing and coughing all night. Despite knowing that she tried to muffle her cough and sneeze under her pillow , i could not help but worry for her the whole night.

I had called up Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung , after much persuasion to bring Joonie hyung along , to cook some breakfast for Eun Ho while i went out .

Eventually , the both of them took longer then i had expected and coincidently , all of us met at the front of her house.

Being my forgetful self , i was unsure which house belonged to her. I scratched my head while looking at the front porch of every house. Eventually , i recognised the 'welcome' sign placed at the front doorstep of her house.