Red Morning

Eun Ho's POV

"So your mom moved back to Daegu?" Sejeong asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Well, do you want to stay with the guys and me for the moment?" Sejeong asked.

I shook my head and gave her a warm smile.

"It's okay. You have a lot of babies to take care of already." I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes.

"You're right bout that." She groaned.

"Well, I am just going to invite you to dinner then." She stood up and gathered her bags in her hands and looked at me.

"Wha-Right now?" I stuttered but followed her actions.

"Of course. I mean, you don't have anything right now, right?"

I shook my head as we headed out to the parking lot where our cars were parked.

"Then, let's go! Like you'd said, I have babies at home right now waiting for dinner to be prepared." The both of us laughed as we got into our own cars.

I inserted the keys in and began to drive off right after Sejeong left the park. We had agreed to meet at their house for dinner so the both of us drove separately.

I trailed behind Sejeong's car and parked my car in front of their porch.

"Let's go." She ushered me in.

The house was full of lights and loud noises were coming from inside.

"They better not be throwing a party in there," Sejeong grunted.

I stifled a laugh as Jin's loud voice came through as soon as we heard a glass break.

"Namjoon stop breaking my babies!"

"I didn't even touch them!" The younger one whined.

As soon as we opened the door, a pillow came flying directly towards us.

"GUYS, STOP IT!" Sejeong yelled above all of the noise.

Everyone froze in position as soon as she entered.

"Jimin, clean the dishes. Yoongi oppa, go and have your nap until dinner is done. Jin oppa, keep Namjoon oppa in check, please." She pleaded.

"We have a guest so I'm going to prepare dinner now." She then carried all of her groceries into the kitchen.

I finally entered their view and all of their mouths dropped open. I looked at all of them, confused.

"Hi?" I said as I raised my eyebrow at their surprised expression.

"EUN HO AH!" All of them came running to me.

"OOF! Hey!" Jungkook crushed me in a bone-crushing hug followed by the other guys except for Yoongi and Taehyung, of course.

"Oh no, you are going to break her too." I could hear Jin scolding.

"But- I want a hug too!" Namjoon whined.

"Uhm, Guys? What's going on?" I asked while trying to push them away so that I could get a good explanation.

"Everyone get off her and get to work!" Sejeong's voice echoed throughout the house.

Everyone immediately scrambled from me and went ahead to clean the house. Jin, Jungkook and surprisingly Soohyun led me to the living room.

"We thought you left for Daegu?" Soohyun asked as she took a seat beside Jungkook.