SUPERMARKET FLOWERS

SUPERMARKET
F L O W E R S

the cycle repeats, forever

>>×<<

[ LOVE HURTS. ]

false smiles and facades. feelings failed to be reciprocated and they hurt. those who say death is worse than love lost lie. especially when two broken people keep clinging unto sharp edges and wound themselves. especially when those two people keep on holding the broken shards unto their chest and leaving their skin to be cut. blood flows and they savor the pain. they hurt themselves, each other. and they refuse to stop.

a never ending cycle of hurt and faux redemption. over and over again until the girl lying on a bed of shattered dreams and aspirations grows exhausted. until the unloved boy finally finds something that he's been craving for many moons and suns.

those who call for help are eventually saved, but who gives salvation to the ones who refuse to accept it?

>>×<<

[ BUT I LOVE IT. ]

→ oikawa tooru.
❝ broken hearts break hearts. ❞

&

→ akatsuki mana.
❝ save me, the one who refuses to be saved. ❞

>>×<<

w a r n i n g;
— this fanfiction contains several controversial themes and topics that deserve a trigger warning i.e. depression, toxic relationships, character deaths, infidelity, self harm, self loathing and many more. discretion among readers is advised. furthermore, the views and opinions expressed by the characters do not necessarily reflect those of the author's.

>>×<<

d i s c l a i m e r;
— all rights reserved. no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

canon characters (c) Furudate Haruichi
plot (c) Kayla Warner ( @kylalily )