JONGDAE: I am a whore

When Kim Jongdae got in the beach, everybody seemed displeased. Sehun was glad he showed up of course, but him alone was never enough. “Glad you made it.”

“I will show up for my boy when he asks nicely.” Jongdae loudly exclaimed before giving Sehun a mewled kiss, moaning loudly at the answer. He moan like a slut. He could hear it in the back of his mind and from his friends expression, they thought just the same.

He was a prostitute for them, a whore and he had no reason to deny that. He whored his way to get the car and keep the empty house, he whored enough to feel unrepairably dirty.

And all started because Chanyeol confessed he loved Baekhyun. His first love is in love with his best friend. Wow. He was so lucky.

At first it was bearable but their intimate moments both grew Jongdae’s pain and frustration, which is why he looked for a way to forget. He would go to parties, get gang fucked for money or for pure drunken pleasure, just so he wakes up worse than before. At some point, it made Baekhyun snap. “Why did you become like this? You are the last person I expected him to act so recklessly.”

“It is not your business.” was all a hangover pissed and tired Jongdae said. It got worse when he slept with Jongin, Kyungsoo’s boyfriend, while both were sober. Kyungsoo, his bestfriend since middle school, went furious and Jongin kept his shame inside, saying nothing as Jongdae took the blame. His friendship with them slowly faded to merely knowledging nods from Minseok, who avoided him after Jongdae drunkly tried to get in his pants, and disgusted glances from the rest.

All except of course, Oh Sehun. He miraculously dodged Sehun, apparently, who was eager to fuck Jongdae 24/7 much to Jongdae’s satisfaction. In fact, Jongdae gave up on the university just to be available for Sehun. Mostly because Sehun was everything he had left. Everything.

He stood by the beach when he heard them laughing. Sehun was laughing hard with them. And I am holding all that back. He deserve better.It wasn’t the first thought that crossed his mind. He scoffed at how many times Sehun saved him from dying in his dark hole. Tired, he stepped in the water and got in deeper and deeper, until his lungs felt like weighting tons. He noticed a kind of projection of him sinking and he wanted to sink too when arms wrapped him and in a blink of an eye, he was on a solid ground.

“Chen! Baby, Chen.” Arms wrapped him and a wave of heat crushed his bones. He softly moaned Chanyeol’s name even if a part of his brain was begging for him to think.

“Chanyeol.” This time, someone spoke seriously and both Chanyeol and Jongdae looked up, only for Jongdae to notice a gun. Baekhyun was pointing a gun on them. “This thing is not Chen.” Chanyeol maybe had realized that Jongdae was indeed not Chen and pushed the poor man away. Jongdae scoffed at his ironic fate. “Who the fuck are you and what did you do to Chen?” Jongdae just shuddered and closed his eyes, allowing the fatigue to save him.

Chanyeol noticed the clothes first, then the absence of yellow eyeshadow, a permanent pigment in Chen eyelids that Chanyeol loved. He then noticed the vulnerableness and lifelessness in the man’s face. It was Chen but not quite him.

Chanyeol was torn and sat there as he pulled the sleeping man back to his embrace, sobbing silently. Kai and Baek were arguing in the distance but he cared less. He wanted Chen back. As he regained composure, he picked the sleeping man when the man whimpered. “Chanyeol… don’t give up on me.” It made Chanyeol freeze and fresh tears fell down his cheeks.

He smiled to the man and looked up. “I will find you, Chen. Just wait up.” He laid the man in bed, next Lay’s. “How is he?”

D.O who was tending Lay’s health shook his head. “I am not as much of an expert as Lay himself but his signs give in to the coma.” Chanyeol obviously stiffened. “However, Baekhyun had unlocked our missing powers, he may be healing himself now.”