Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"You're all I want, beside me girl; you're all I need to turn my world, you're all that I, need!" the song crooned lovingly, Robbie singing along to it, his mouth mere centimeters from his beloved's ear.

Their friend driving them to their dance competition was biting her lip and blushing madly as Renee snorted with laughter and leaned back just a bit so Robbie could lick her ear.

"Thank for driving me and my puppy to the couples dance club." Renee remarked to her friend, who sneaked a glance at Robbie, the young man noticing the wet glimmer in her green/gray/blue eyes before she jerked her head away.

"Its no problem. Watching you two together is all the payment I'll ever need." Their friend replied, voice quavering slightly as Robbie snaked a gloved hand around to stroke the red fur on Renee's stomach and tickle her for having called him a puppy.

Renee held her bushy tail in her lap, having learned that Robbie wouldn't stop tugging and petting it if she let it dangle behind the seat as they rode along.

They had been invited to the Sexy Young Couple's Dance Club dance competition a few weeks back, and their friend had literally begged them to go, promising to drive them.

She was certain that they'd win, easy.

The grand prize was a paid vacation to a pretty island near Florida, and magically both of their families agreed that if they won this, they could go.

So the beautiful young couple had decided on costumes, since you had to wear one, and practiced their stunning moves.

Renee was dressed as a pretty little sexy little vixen: red furry ears perched on top her head, fox muzzle on her face, the makeup completing the foxy expression with her eyes rims being darkly marked in black, then for clothing, she was scantily dressed in a sleeved red fur suit that barely covered her breasts, clung tight to her attractive frame, sharply outlining every curve in her body, ending on her upper thighs just below her sweet ass.

The was wearing black gloves that began near her elbows where the suit's sleeves ended, and black dress boots that went half-way up her calf.

She was wearing the sexiest foxtail that swung back and forth while her shapely hips swayed.

Their friend had literally walked into a wall when she had seen Renee, unable to take her eyes off the delectable creature before her.

"You guys won already." She had told them, eyes bright and glossy once Robbie had arrived in his police outfit, looking suave and handsome when he offered his white-gloved hand to his girlfriend to help her into the car.

"You say, the price of my love's not a price that you're willing to pay." Robbie jerked his head out of Renee's hair to frown at the CD player.

"Oops, that's my song." Their friend chuckled nervously, reaching to switch it.

"No no, I want Robbie to hear the end." Renee protested, so they listened while Robbie stoked Renee's hips with the tips of his fingers.

Finally, the part Renee had mentioned came on.

"And when push comes to shove, I will kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love."

"O-ookay." Robbie chuckled as Renee turned her head to rub her muzzle on his face.

"You'd do that if they tried to come between us, wouldn't you?" she cooed, and Robbie found himself nodding.

"He wouldn't be alone." Their friend promised darkly. "You've got a demon-changer on your side too, remember."