Chapter 15

The entire ride to the airport was silent and awkward. Evan wouldn't let go of my hand as he drove to the airport.

Hunter and Hannah sitting in the back. Hannah looked on the verge of tears but Hunter looked as content as can be.

I'm gonna miss them so much.

----------------------------------------

"Come on baby give mommy hugs and kisses!" I crouched down waiting for Hunter.

He ran to my arms and I picked him up, squeezed him and kissed his cheek.

"Ok, mommy will see you in 2 weeks." I told him.

"Ok mommy! I love you!" He said back.

"I love you too!" I told him.

"Wait!!" He pulled out his little action figure from his pocket, and handed it to me.

He went back over to Hannah.

Now it was Evans turn.

I turned to face him, I could see the longing in his eyes. He wanted me to stay, but just like me, he wanted the best for Hunter. And he knew this job was it.

I hugged him, "You can come visit too! I'm gonna miss you so much." I told him.

"Hey! Don't worry! We'll see each other soon! We can skype and stuff! You can't get rid of me that easy!" He joked

I could tell he was upset, he was making jokes. That was his stress reliever.

"Now boarding flight 531 boarding group 2, to Rio." The announcement rang.

I looked at all of them. They all looked so sad. I can't believe I'm doing this....

"Go!!" Hannah urged.

I waved them goodbye, and boarded my plane.

I began crying wondering how I was going to make it 2 weeks without them. In another country.

And just like that....the plane pulled off, and I set off to my new life.

----------------------------------------------

* That's it, that's the last chapter of this story. But don't worry! I'm gonna make a sequel in the near future. I hope you all like it. Thank you so much for all the support.*