I'll just drop this here and leave

You know that moment when you wanna cry your heart out but you know you don't have time for emotions cause you gotta concentrate on reading a 300 page book about physics in the old egypt written in old german, a language where non-capital "s" look like "f"?

No? Just me?

Oh well, that's just perfect, ain't it?

Have this weird thing I drew just now.

Sorry, it's crap I know but I have a strict policy of always having art in a chapter (except if it's not possible)

Honestly, if anyone wants to have this thing, use it. I'm not even gonna bother uploading this to my adoptables book.

Anywho, I'm just gonna put my physics notes here, and if anyone knows a book that has to do with anything I'm listing here, PLEASE TELL ME, I BEG YOU.

Physics - Old egypt; astrology

 Stuff to research:

- social circumstances
- problems of the time
- how did they live?
- what were their 36 star signs?
- how did they use the sky as natural clock?
- how did they use the sun and moon to create a 365 day calendar?
- why did they have such interest in the sky and the stars?
- why does the star Sirius have such a high reputation?
-where's the star sign "big dog" located?

Any other books with information regarding the astrology in the old egypt is very welcome, as well, just PLEASE, I NEED a book. Our teacher asked us to find at least two book sources and I only have one and can't find more. PLEASE SEND HELP, I WANNA CRY BUT I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF TIME.