Chapter 2

My phone started buzzing leaving me to wake up
*Dani Boi is calling you*
Me: You just woke me up. This better be highly important..
Daniel: It is!! I'm going to meet you for the first time since two years. I miss you BeBe
Me: Toothgap shutup
Daniel: Your mean when you get wokin up
Me: Ha so are you dont even Dani. I got to get ready anyways see you soon My wittle toothgap.
Daniel: Safe flight BeBe
•End of Convo•
I rolled out of my bed and dragged myself to the shower. I know I know I'm not a morning person. I've never had. I quickly take me shower and do my hair and put on my outfit. I still have some time so I post a picture on Instagram.

BeaSeavey: Can't wait to see my big brother and the rest of the boys

BeaSeavey: Can't wait to see my big brother and the rest of the boys. Hey LA here I come.
Comments:
SeaveyDaniel: Cant wait to see you BeBe
DaveWinston: Danggg😍 She's all mine.
SeaveyDaniel: 😒^
I laughed/rolled my eyes at the comments. There was then a nock on my door.
Me: Come in
My mom peeked her head into my room with a sad expression.
Mom: Time to leave sweet cakes.
I got off my bed and grabbed my two suitcases that were full to the top since I'll be staying with Daniel for a while. I looked back at my room and let out a soft smile and walked off. I jumped in the car and my mom put on the radio.
Me: Mom dont be sad
Mom: I'm just gonna miss you thats all.
I let out a soft smile and came up with an idea.
Me: How about some singing.
She let out a small smile and we started to sing/act like complete fools dancing in the car. We pulled up to the airport and I got out and grabbed my lugauge.
Mom: Stay safe sweet heart
We hugged and I walked in and borded my flight. When I sat down I adjusted myself and calmly fell asleep.
×couples hours go by×
The plane landed and we all left the plane. With my heart racing I searched the crowd for Daniel. I then spotted him and he quickly spotted me as well.
Me: TOOTHGAP?!
Daniel: BEBE
I dropped my lauguge and quickly ran over and jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around him.
Daniel: I've missed you so much little sis.
Me: Same here.
We let go and I went back to go grab my luguge. We got into the uber and we couldn't stop catching up on everything and talking about basically anything. We pulled up to their house and my mouth dropped at how big it was.
Me: You live in that?!
Daniel: you bet
We got out and I grabbed my stuff but stopped at the front of the door.
Me: What if-
Daniel: Bea their going to love you I promise.
He then swung open the door and I saw 4 boys standing there with a cake that says welcome Bea. I smiled and saw all the adorable boys.
Me: Well I guess you all know who I am?
They let out a laugh and I smiled.
Daniel: So Bea this is Corbyn, Jonah, Jack and this is Zach.
The last one, which was Zach, smiled and his cheeks turned a cute color of Pink.
Me: Well I'm Bea as you all know. And my favorite thing to do is give nicknames.
Daniel: Yeah shes good at it too
Daniel snorted and I playfully slapped him. I looked at the boys and hugged them but Zach held me a little tighter and it felt more comforting.
After I let go I saw Zach smile and I smiled back.
Me: I'll call you Zachy.
He cringed back as the boys died of laughter.
Jack: awww wittle Zachyy
Zach rolled his eyes and I quickly looked at Jack.
Me: Shut it Ramon
Everybody yelled "OOOHHH"
Daniel: I warned you all.
They then showed me around their house which was huge.
Zach: So you'll be sleeping with me since we dont have any extra rooms.. Sorry
Me: Nah its ok
Daniel: Yeah Zach will be sleeping on the floor on the mattress, no cuddling with my sister.
I looked at him and back at the boys.
Me: No way. Its ok if he sleeps next to me its a huge bed. We have anough room.
Zach let out an award winning smile and I giggled while Daniel was thinking.
Daniel: Fine.
Everybody left except Zach who helped me put my stuff places.
Zach: So tell me about yourself
Me: Nothing that exciting about me. Except I am the one and only Daniel Seaveys Sister.
I stated in a werid aceint. Zach let out a soft laugh and I went back to my luggage.
Zach: Well are you dating anybody?
Me: Yeah, I really like him but he just doesn't talk to me that much. I'm thinking of surprising him tomorrow since he does live in LA
Zach: Oh
Zach said in a disappointed sigh. I look at him odly and walked over and set my last pile of clothes down in the closet and later back on the bed.
Me: What a day. I'm gonna go to bed Night Zachy
Zach: Mk night Bebe
Me: Nooo not you too
He laughed as I playfully rolled my eyes and curled up in the soft bed and fell asleep.