Chapter 13

Daniels POV
I went to go see Bea but when I opened the door I saw Zach and her cuddling. I knew that his bunk ended up braking but I didnt imagine that they would share one. But I shrugged it off and went to close the door until I heard them waking up.
Zach: Good Morning Beautiful
Bea: Good morning Handsome
Anger quickly grew inside of me and I quickly shut the door. I clearly told all the boys to neither flirt with Bea or date her. I then rammened into Jack filled with anger.
Jack: Woah. You ok Daniel.
Me: No
I tried running past him to my bunk but he stopped me.
Jack: What happened
Me: Zach and Bea are they dating?!
I stated sternely and he looked at me wide eyed.
Jack: No their not
He gave a pause and tried walking off
Jack: Yet..
My eyes went wide and he turned around and smirked.
Jack: Daniel their happy together can't ruin that.
More anger just filled my body. But Jack had his pleading eyes.
Beas POV
My eyes fluttered open and I snuggled back up to Zach's grasp. I then could feel his smile from above my head.
Zach: Good morning Beautiful
Me: Good morning handsome
Then for some reason our door shut which was odd. I looked up at Zach and he already was staring that me. He then Kissed me on the for head and I got out of bed and quickly grabbed My clothes and went to go to the bathroom until someone shoved me in with them and locked the door. When I looked up it was Jack.
Me: What the-
Jack: Shh. Bea I dont know what Daniel will do but he saw you and Zach cuddling and he was extremely mad. I did my best to cool him down but he still looks like he could do something
My face dropped and I looked back up to Jack.
Me: Thxs Jack. I'll make sure to lock the door next time.
I let out a small laugh and he quickly left the bathroom and I then got changed. I quickly left and went back into the room and saw Zach still in bed.
Me: Zach we need to talk
He got up and looked at me weirdly.
Zach: What's the matter
I then told him about what Jack told me earlier. He then came over and hugged me.
Me: I just I know what Daniels capable of. He's not doing it on purpose just... Ever since Da-
Before I could finish my what was turning into a rant situation Zach crashed his lips onto mine. In shock I still yet Kissed back. He pushed up against the wall not even braking the kiss once. It started to get passionate until somebody slammened the door open causing us to jump.
Daniel: BEA
oh no