Chapter 16

I walked into Daniels room but didnt see him. I curiously walked around the hole bus looking for him but I couldnt find him. I then rammened into Jack.
Me: sorry. Wait why isn't the bus moving at where's Daniel.
Jack: We stopped at a hotel. Hes probably in his hotel room tho.
I let out a soft smile and grabbed my essentials from the bus and walked into the hotel lobby.
Me: Hello um I'm Bea Seavey. My brother, Daniel Seavey, and the rest of the boys are staying here as well.
She looked through her paper works and finally came across a card.
Girl: You will be staying in room 679 with a boy named Zach Herron?
I shaked my head in agreement. She then gave me the room card and I walked over to the elevator. To only see the one and only Zach Herron sitting by it with his stuff.
Me: Ummm Zach?
He looked at me with fear.
Zach: I'm not going on that Elevator.
I looked at him and broke down laughing.
Me: Your going to be fine Zachy come on.
He gave me a scared impression but quickly latched onto my hand and intertwined my fingers with his. We grabbed our luggage and stepped into the elevator and Zach quickly tightened his hand with mine. I leanened over to his face and smiled.
Me: See its not that bad.
His grip remainded firm onto my hand. I layed my head on his shoulder  and then the doors opened. He quickly ran out and collasped on the floor.
Zach: Thank God
I stepped out with our luggage Smiling wide. We made our way to our hotel room and I saw Daniel sitting there on the bed. He looked up and saw me and let out a soft smile.
Daniel: Bea can we please talk alone
He gave Zach a werid look and Zach quickly left the room. I sat down and Daniel and I talked about future plans and forgave each other. He then left and there was then a knock on the door. I figured it was Zach so I quickly opened it. but there stood Jonah. After that party a couple weeks ago, Daniel has forbiddened like literally forbiddened Jonah to have any contact with me.
Me: Jonah you shouldn't be here. You know that if Daniel would ever find out-
Jonah: Bea I'm still in love with you
I stopped talking and looked at him in shock.
Me: Jonah I-I can't love you back though
I quickly closed the door and fell behind it in tears.
Mixed emotions