Chapter 18

Out of breath I quickly walked into a near by resturant that was about to close dew to it being Very late. I sat down and slammened my head onto the table in frustration until somebody came over and sat at my table. When I looked up it was a super cute waiter that had a huge grin on his face.
Waiter: Are you ok?
I let out a fake smile and shook my head yes. Even tho I was extremely lieing. He then let out a chuckle.
Waiter: Well I can tell your lieing but if you don't want to tell me that is perfectly fine.
He then stood up and gave me a cheeky smile.
Waiter: I mean we are tecinolly closed but how about you have something to eat.
I let out a smile
Me: That sounds amazing.
He then pulled out his note pad and asked me what I wanted.
Me: mmm French toasts with Strawberry sauce sounds really good.
He let out a laugh and wrote it down.
Waiter: Oh by the way, my name is Hunter.
He put his hand out and I gladly shook it smiling.
Me: Nice to meet you Hunter, my names Bea
He shook my hand and then let go and walked away smiling. After a couple of minutes he came back with two plates and set down mine and put the other one across from me for himself. He sat down and while eating we both got to know each other very well. His beautiful brown eyes always glisening followed by his beautiful brown hair but Zach kept on passing through my hair. My phone then started buzzing, it was Daniel. I declined it and looked back up and Hunter who had a very confused look on his face.
Hunter: Why didnt you answer it?
Me: It was just my brother I don't want to answer it ok.
I pushed my plate aside and then Zach started calling my phone. I declined that as well, while rolling my eyes.
Me: Ugh. Can they just leave me alone.
I growned underneath my breath. Hunter then put his hand on mine and I looked up at him and smiled. Jack then started calling and Jack is like my best friend out of the Boys so I quickly reached over and got up.
Me: I'll be right back I have to take this.
Hunter shook his head in agreement and I quickly answered.
Jack: Oh my God Bea are you ok we are so worried about you.
Me: Jack are you by yourself
I answered back for clarification.
Jack: Yes why. You need to come back
Me: No I'm not going back. If I have to sleep on the streets then thats better then laying in that Hotel room that gives me extreme stress.
Hunter: You can crash at my house if you want
Hunter butted in.
Jack: Wait?! Who's that Bea, who are you with?!
My eyes went wide and I quickly thought of an excuse.
Me: Nobody Jack tell my brother that I'm fine, I'll see y'all tomorrow morning.
Jack: Bea don't you dare end this call. Who was that guy in the back.
Me: Non of your business Jack. I got to go bye Jack.
Jack: BEA DONT Y-
I quickly ended it and slammened my phone down. Hunter then spun me around and engolfed me into a hug.
Hunter: Everything is going to be fine. Its gonna seem tough here and there but you will be able to make it through all this.
I let out a soft smile and hugged him tightly back.
~Heyyyy guys. So I'm sorry for not updating a lot lately. Mainly because small petty drama happened and then amazing stuff happened in my life. Highschool can be alittle idrk hard for me sometimes. But I've found beyond amazing new people and put all the people that tried controlling my life behind me. I'm so blessed to have all your guys support and the people that bring me so much joy in my life. I will try updating a little more here and there but for the most part now you know why I've been a little bit inactive😊❤~