Chapter 7

I woke up but I didnt see Zach on my side. I shrugged it off and got out of bed. I walked down the steps and went to go prank Daniel but he wasn't in his room nor was Jack. I went up to Corbyns room and Jonahs room but still didnt see abybody.
Me: FINALLY A DAY TO MY SELF.
I yelled with excitement and jumped onto the couch.
Me: I've missed this-
Then there was a nock on the door. I let out a huge sigh and walked to the door. When I opened it there was a girl maybe two years older then me with beautiful black short hair. She looked like a super model (lol).
?: Um hello... Is Corbitch Bassoon here
I let out a laugh and welcomed her in.
?: Oh by the way I'm Christina.
Me: Nice to meet you I'm Bea. So not to sound rude but why do you need to see the bean.
She let out a small laugh
Christina: I'm his girlfriend. We have a long distance type of thing so I wanted to come here and surprise him!
I let out an 'awww' cause of how cute it is.
Me: Well as I told you my name is Bea and I'm the sister of Daniel.
We talked and talked for seemed like hours. Then the noise of keys unlocking the door startled us and I told Christina to run up the stairs and I'll tell her, her que.
Daniel: BEBE
Me: Whtz up Dani boi
Daniel: Who's lugages are these, you aren't leaving right?
Corbyn: Wait are those-
Me: SUPRISEEEE
Then Christina came running down the steps and Corbyn looked so shocked that he looked like he could pass out. He ran to her and picked her up and swung her around.
Corbyn: Oh my god I've missed you so much
Christina: Same here.
They then kissed and many awws were exchanged. Jealousy quickly aprouched me because I wanted a relationship that amazing and adorable. I walked up the stairs using the excuse of I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick. I shut the door and layed my head against the wall.
Zach's POV
I watched as Bea ran up the stairs. She didnt seem right. I looked at Jack and he could tell I was worried. He pulled me off to the side.
Jack: What's the matter
I let out a huge sigh
Me: Ok maybe I like Bea... Like a lot..
He let out a huge smile.
Jack: Thank god The rest of us, well accept Daniel, have been betting on you two as a couple. But you just gotta be careful. Now after this Hole Dave thing he's been more protective over her..
I let out a smile
Me: Thxs bro.
I walked out ready to go tell Bea about how I feel about her until Daniel interrupted.
Daniel: BEA COME DOWN HERE
She came running down and everybody gathered.
Beas POV
I heard Daniel Call me so I quickly ran down the steps and went into the big group.
Daniel: So our manager that called yesterday talked about something amazing.
I looked at him odly and and he let out a huge smile.
Daniel: Bea, Christina, WERE GOING ON TOUR AND YOU GUYS GET TO COME ALONG
it took me a second to think about what just happened.
Me: No..WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS
I screamed with joy and Christina started jumping up and down.
Daniel: so will you-
Me: OF COURSE OF COURSE
I ran over and gave him a huge hug.
Christina: THIS IS AMAZING
I looked over and Saw Zach with a goofy smile on his face and I smiled back.
Why is there something about him that I get butterflies in my stomach..