Chapter 10

Bea's POV
Jonah started twirling me around and looked at me.
Jonah: How about we go to this huge party tonight.
I stopped my smile knowing that if I would go Daniel would kill me. But a part of me just wanted to risk it all.
Me: Of course.
Jonah: We dont have to tell Daniel it starts soon so go get ready and I will make a excuse.
I headed back into the bus and saw Jack and Daniel holding Zach back. I gave a weird look and Zach glared at me.
Me: Woah. Rude
I rolled my eyes and walked into the bunk room and did my makeup and changened into a very tight velvet dress. I covered it up with my long coat and put on my high heels. I walked out and saw Jonah waiting.
Jonah: Wow
I felt my face get a little red and I walked out with Jonah holding my hand. We arrived to the party and it was jammened pack.
Jonah: Let's go get some drinks
He pulled me along with me laughing and we reached it and I didnt care what was in the drinks and Jonah and I just jugged it all down. My head started to get a little light headed but Zach kept on reapearing. I took anougher cup and jugged it down trying to keep his image out of my head. After a 3rd cup I lost all hope,so I grabbed a hold of the also slightly unsteady Jonah and stared into his eyes.
Me: Lets go dance
I screamened and Jonah looked at me with a smirk
Jonah: Young and reckless, I like that did you know that
I smiled and then grabbed ahold of his hand and ran to the dance floor. We started dancing and I could feel myself Leaving who I really was. I dont act this wild and Jonah started to notice. But he was to drunk to stop us. He then twirled me around and pulled me into his chest.
Jonah: Did I ever tell you how much I like you.
I smiled and pulled him onto my lips. His eyes went wide but he yet kissed back. The kiss started to get a little deeper but it was just the acholoe. But it wasn't anything special that Zach's were. Then I let go to go grab more drinks till somebody grabbed ahold of my Arm. I turned around to see a furious Daniel. I then looked to my side and Saw Zach punch Jonah straight in the face. Jonah fell to the ground and I tried to get away from Daniel.
Daniel: What are you doing here?!
Everything started to go fuzzy and I had no idea on what I was saying anymore.
Me: Having FuN WAAHOOOOO
I started to try to dance until I got extremely unsteady and Zach then caught me.
Zach's POV:
Me: Guys do you know where Jonah and Bea went
Daniel: Jonah and Bea left?!
Corbyn tried to leave but Christina stopped him.
Christina: Baby what do you know?! Where's Bea and Jonah
Corbyn looked back at us then to the floor.
Corbyn: Their going to this huge party its only just a few blocks away...
Daniel grew furious
Daniel: Whats going to be at this party
He stated sternely and Corbyn then looked at him with worried eyes.
Corbyn: All I truly know is that there's defenitly a lot of drinking..
Daniel through up in anger and ran off the bus. I quickly trailed behind we walked in and there was way to many people. We tried to find them, then we found them dancing. He then spun her around and store into her eyes and she kissed him. My heart shattered and then I grew furious, I ran after Them. Daniel grabbed ahold of Bea and I punched Jonah he calasped on the ground. Regret kicked in and then I turn around to see the clearly drunk Bea trying to get away from Daniel. She then saw me and went to go come to me but stumbled over and I quickly caught her.
Me: Bea why would you do this?!
She looked at me and started fluttering her eyes.
Brea: I just need Youuuuu out of my head
She then started to toss around.
Me: Bea what do you mean?!
Brea: I love youuuu can't you tellll all these months but yet no connection I just needed you to leave my thoughtsss.
She then fell to the ground and pasted out I stood there in complete shock. I've basically played her all these months with out realizing, I've hurt her badly..
What have I done