Chapter 12

Zach's POV:
I woke up to Bea snuggled up to my chest and my head on hers. For the bunks being small, I was still so comfortable with her being near me. Beas phone then started to buzz and I looked over to see the name "Dylan" popped up. I carefully grabbed it and answered it.
Dylan: Bea I need you back so badly please.
Me: This isn't Bea. Who are you.
Dylan: Where's Bea.
I rolled my eyes and glared.
Me: Well Dylan as far as I'm concerned is that she's done with You and I better not see this name pop back onto her phone.
He then snickered 
Dylan: Revange is well over due. I'll see you again Zach.
He then hung up and I blocked his contacts from Beas phone. I set her phone back on her night stand and ended up falling back to sleep.
Beas POV:
My eyes fluttered open But then my phone started to ring. I didnt want to pick it up since I was still extremely tired. Then I felt a hand Reach over and grab it. It was Zach. I could feel him get tensed up, but I didnt know who it was. 
Zach: This isn't Bea. Who are you.
Zach: Well Dylan as far as I'm concerned is that she's done with You and I better not see this name pop back onto her phone.
My eyes went wide but Zach didnt see he then slammened my phone on the nightstand and curled up to me since I was shaking.
Zach: I won't let him do anything to you.. I promise Bea. I then fell back to a heavy sleep