Chapter 3

Daniels POV
Jack: Good morning
Me: Morin. Is Bea awake yet.
Jack: Nope but Zach for some odd reason is sleeping on the couch?
I looked at him oddly and turned around to see Zach really sleeping on the couch.
Me: But didnt Bea say he was aloud to sleep in the same bed as her? He looked really Happy about it.
I scoffed and jack death stared me.
Me: What?!
Jack: He obs thinks she cute I mean all us boys thinks that.
I then gave him a death stare.
Me: Hey watch it.
Jack: Chill Toothgap
He smirked and I rolled my eyes.
Jack: Anyways why are you up this early anyways.
Me: I was going to go get Bea her favorite bagels. So cya
Jack: BRING ME SOME TOO
I rolled my eyes and walked to my car and drove off. I walked in and quickly ordered the bagels but when I turned around to leave I saw what looked like Dave Kissing a girl and I know for a fact it wasn't my sister. I grew furious knowing now that he has been cheating on my sister. I stood there watching him say goodbye and kiss that girl one more time. after he left the place I got into my car and quickly drove back to the house. When I walked in i saw Bea sitting on the chair with makeup on and a cute/casual outfit.
Me: I got bagellssss
Her face lit up and quickly took the bag.
Bea: Thank you Dani Boi.
Me: So why you all dressed up?
Me: Oh well-
she was then interrupted to a nock on the door. I turned around and opened it. When I did I almost lost my balance. Dave was standing there with a huge grin on his face. I looked at him in anger and looked at my sister That was to busy stuffing her face with the bagels so she didnt see who it was.
Dave: May I come in
I let out a smirk
Me: Why of course
He made a dash to Bea. But I quickly stuck my foot out making him fall.
Me: Oh my! pardon me. My foot does that randomly. Woopsy.
I quickly walked away into the kitchen and Bea looked at me and then saw Dave.
Bea: DAVE
She ran over to him and he picked her up twirling her around with her giggling like crazy. He then kissed her thats when I lost it. Nobody cheats on my Sister.
Me: Bea! So this must be Dave.
She glared at me.
Bea: Yes it is.
Dave: Ha yeah I met you, you tripped me.
Me: Like I said, my foot randomly does that.
Bea quickly looked at me with anger.
Me: Oh Dave. I think I saw you At the bagel shop today am I correct?
He went wide eyed and let go of Bea.
Dave: Um yes I was. If I would've seen you I would've loved to get to know you
I let out a laugh.
Me: Man me two but you were to busy kissing anougher girl that I know wasn't my sister.
Bea's eyes went huge and looked at Dave.
Bea: Dave did you?
Dave: why would I cheat on you. He obs doesn't like me. Hes making it up Bea.
My mouth dropped and Bea looked at me with hurt eyes.
Bea's POV
Me: Why would you make up something like that Daniel.
He looked at me in shock and my heart started to ach.
Daniel: I wouldn't Bea, you know that.
My eyes started to tear up and I dropped my head and cuddled into Dave.
Me: I-I dont know do I..
His eyes went huge and I grabbed a hold of Daves hand and I quickly ran off into my room with Dave following behind me. Dave then sat on my bed and I slammened the door in frustration.
Dave: Sorry babe but real quick where's your bathroom.
Me: Oh its on your left baby.
Dave: Ok.
He walked into the bathroom and he acendtly left his phone on my bed. It then started to buzz and I walked over to it
*Princess😍😘 is calling*
I quickly looked at my phone to make sure I didnt acidently call him. But I didnt. My heart shattered into a million pieces.
Daniel was right..