My new gurl friend

Chapter 3:
Asriel's POV:
You OK?" Asked sans to me holding chara. I put chara down and walked into my room and locked the door. Then I heard a squeak. I saw a little mouse that was blue squeezing under the door. "AH!" I said. "Don't worry its me kitty" kitty said. "Oh.. WAIT YOU CAN TURN INTO ANIMALS!" I said shocked. "Yup climb walls and animals but I turn blue when I turn into an animal." She said. "Oh OK" I said. Kitty turned into a snake and rapped her self around me and took me to mizy's room. She put me down behind mizy. "Hi mizy" I said while kitty was a kitten on my shoulder. "Oh hi" mizy said. I started to blush. Kitty bit me on the neck with her sharp kitten teeth, giving me a hint to kiss mizy. I tryed not to say ow. So I walked closer to mizy. She started to blush. I leaned closer to kiss her but shockingly she fastly kissed me back. The kiss was sweet and nice for me. Then she hugged me. "What about chara. " she asked. "I'll break up with her heh" I said. "No you won't.." Said chara at the door with her eyes red, and her hands bloody. I knew I would die. Chara walked towards me and mizy but kitty turned into a giant python snake and rapped her self around chara's body but chara stabbed kitty. Kitty let go and turned to human. We saw she stabbed kitty in her stomach. My eyes furious with anger. I walked up to chara. "Stop" I said and her eyes turned to normal. "But.." She said. "No except it" I said and walked off with mizy and me holding kitty. Kitty was unconscious.

Mizy's POV:
I was not happy chara stabbed kitty I wanted to kill her. I couldnt cause it was wrong. We put kitty on a table and I ran to find sans. I came back with sans and he saw kitty almost dead. I hugged asriel tightly while sans healed her. "Done boi!" He said. Kitty woke up. She stuck her toung out and looked happy. Sans blushed a little and walked off. Frisk walked in with to animatronics. "Hey guys this is foxy and mangle" she said. "Yes there alive like Freddy fazbears pizza ria1." She said! "Sweet" I said. "Chara is up stairs in a cage I put her in" said asriel. "Let me guess " said sans "don't guess" I said! Sans and kitty laughed at the same time. They just realized it to. Kitty looked at sans and sans looked at kitty then they turned away.

Sans POV:
OK I got to admit, kitty is cute, nice, fun, and more but frisk was my girl. I don't wanna cheat on her GaH! "Hey sans wanna go for a walk?" She asked. I blushed and said yes, frisk gave me a mad jealous look."I'm sorry DEAR sans and ME will be going for a walk" said frisk. Kitty looked sad and confused. She turned in to a cat and purred on my legs. Mizy walked over and whispered to me she likes you. Then mizy went back to asriel. Kitty then stopped and walked on the ceiling and up stairs. "Ugh she is annoying! Right dear" said frisk to me. "No she is not!" I said back fast and mad. "Well your rude today" she said! "What ever poppy girl" I said. I walked up the stairs and slept in my room but I saw kitty a little hampered curled up on my bed. "I can't squish her!!" I said. "I will" said frisk walking up to her! "NO" I said and threw five bones at frisk knocking her down on the floor. Then she looked mad and walked down stairs. I slept next to kitty till morning.