Kittys baby.

Chapter 23:
KITTYs POV:
I smiled when I saw my mom but was mad to. "I need u to take care of mizy for me for a while" I said. "Sure rival honey" my Mom said. "Thanks." I said walking on the door. I stopped and said." Hey mom ur not my mom ur Rebecca to me now.." I said and kept going. Later I was sitting on the couch. Bored. Then I needed to peuk. "AH" I screamed. "Wha!!" Asriel screamed. "My bladder broke, witch means I'm having the baby OW!! Hurry drive to the hospital!!" I screamed "WTF!! " asriel screamed and grabbed me and threw me In the car cuddled in a ball.
Finally we were there and we ran in. I whinced in pain. I didn't really scream. Then I open my eyes and sighed in relief. I didn't want a baby haha. But I have one! I grabbed her. Asriel was so filled with joy! "Oh hello... Welcome to the world Carryana" I said. "Perfect" asriel said. "Well nick name her carry" I said. "Yea" asriel said back. We walked out. As soon as I got home I went straight for bed and didn't wanna move at all... I had to pay another visit to my mom. So I walked down to my moms place. I opened the door to find my mom feeding mizy awake soup. I groaned in anger a bit but at least she was Ok. "Just checking up Rebecca and mizy" I said. "Wait so this isn't ur mom?" Asked mizy.
I had a flash back:
I was just born. Happy and new.
I smiled at my mom!
Three more years she abandoned me at a restaurant and never came back
I never smiled after that
I never liked kids or my friends no more
I stole from people
I tricked people
I did so many bad things after that to survive
Then I found a girl in a trash can,
It was a girl named my new best friend mizy
The flash back stoppped
I cried a bit. "No she is not my mom and will never be my mom again EVER!!" I screamed. I fast walked out house slamming the door making mizy and my mom to flinch. I sighed as I took a nice walk down town while sans is baby sitting.