HEY IM BACK!!

Chapter 18:
Kitty's POV:
I do like mizy but as a friend.. Since asriel like her now.. I...I think we drifted away.. Today she is moving.. She is not living with asriel and chara, toriel frisk, sans and MORE!! I was so dead inside!! Mizy walked over to me And hugged me. She let go. I saw she was alllllll packed up. I cried a bit. She walked out. I saw her transform into a wolf, grab her stuff and ran into the woods... I turned into a kitten. I smiled with sadness. Asriel came over with sans and hugged me. THEN PAPYRUS BUSTED OPEN THE FREAKEN DOOR WITH UNDYNE!! "SHANSH!! I JUST UNCOVERED THE GREATEST PUZZLE OF ALL TIIIIMMMMEE!!" screamed papyrus.. "Oh brother" said undyne. I rolled my eyes. "Ass whole" I said. "Hey kiddo smart mouth shut ur trap or I will shut it for YOU!" Sans said to me. I sweated and walked away slowly. "So howz it going guys" said undyne. "OH UNDYNE!! I just forgot I think your shirt is super cute today!!" Complimented papyrus. "Oh well uhh... Thanks." Gushed undyne. Sans walked over and poured water on undynes shirt. "AH!" Screamed undyne. "SANS!!" screamed papyrus. "Oooooooppps" sans said. Undyne took off her shirt revealing her bra. Papyrus blushed and nose bled a bit. She didn't care. She walked upstairs and found a new shirt or was looking for on. I turned into a mouse and ran up to her! "So undynnnnne you wiiiiike wittle ol papyrus wiiite!" I teased. "What pshhht shut up!" Undyne said blushing.

Sorry if this is a super short chapter!!