WHY AM I PREGNANT!

Chapter 20:

Mizy's POV:
I already miss home. I ran faster and saw some body dancing? I turned normal and walked toward the person. It looked like a robot with a dinosaur or some thing? "Uhh hello.." I said nervous. The person stopped dancing. "Oh hello there who and what are you small person" the thing said. It looked like a robot. "Hey I'm alphys I help mettaton with his upgrades" the dino thing.. "I..I'm mizy." I said nervous once again. "Oh hello darling I'm mettaton." Said the robot. "Uhhh can I nick name you microwave?" I asked. "Well of cou- HEY!" Mettaton snapped. Smiled as I gave mettaton a look like I was kidding. "So u-umm can I do some test on you mizy!" Alphys said. "Oh.. Sure?" I said confused. Alphys grabbed me and pulled me on the ground. I was taped down. Then she poked a shot threw my arm. "Ow!" I yelped. "There now all the pain in ur body u won't feel" said alphys. "Oh.. Thx?" I said confused. "Hey darlin i was wondering if I look fabulous? Or sexy!" Asked mettaton. "I can't tell u look bysexual." I said. "Kinda I am but I am a male!!" Mettaton complained. "Shocking" I said. "How is it shocking!!" He said. "Well the hair, how much pink you have on, the voice," I explained. "U imbisiiiile!" Mettaton said mad. "Ok mettaton you can calm down now" alphys said. Mettaton gave me glare. "So why are you In the middle of the woods.." I asked. "Because we wanted too get away from your ugly!!" Said mettaton. "Yea maybe u ran away cause we didn't wanna see ur hideous face" I said back. "IDIOT" mettaton said. "JERK" I said. "YOUR SO UGLY THAT EVEN ALPHYS HATES U!" I snapped. "YOUR SO UGLY THAT EVEN THE GROSSEST INSECT DOESNT WANNA SEE U!" Snapped mettaton.
"YOUR MAMA WHERES TO MUCH MAKE UP!!!!" me and mettaton snapped in unison. While me and mettaton were arguing, alphys was just standing there watching with a blank face. "WELL WHAT EVER!!" snapped mettaton loosing the argument. I smirked in win win look. "Why u making that face prissy ass girl" mettaton said. "Gee I didn't know dumb asses or bitches were in the forest!!" I said.
Back with kitty and undyne.

Kitty's POV:
"So undynnnnnee can I help ye with getting the ”the great papyrus“ to like u!" I asked. "Eh sure he likes to cook pasta that could help" undyne said. "Well maybe u could cook pasta only a plate of to one for me and asriel and one for u and papyrus and then let's see if u get the same noodle!" I said smirking. "Really great!!" Undyne said pumped. "Hey paps can we cook pasta!" Undyne yelled running down the stairs. "Sure nyeh cmon." Paps said. I fell on the ground and looked at the ceiling, I wonder how mizy is doing!

Mizy's POV:
Me and mettaton were just standing there with our arms crossed not looking at each other. "Your mama still wears to much make up" mettaton said. "You wear to much make up" I said back. "Ok guys let's get along Ok" alphys said.
Alphys grabbed me and mettaton hand and put them together. "Ugh" I groaned in anger. Mettaton did the same thing. I let go of mettaton hand and asked if I sleep here. Alphys said yes and instantly went to sleep. Mettaton looked shocked and happy but like he wanted to sleep to. Then he yawned and fell asleep. Alphys stayed up.

Alphys POV:
I had to stay up and work on the greatest project ever! A teleportation device! So we can getting out of here and go to a brochure like mettaton complained about wanting to go to. Maybe mizy would want to go to. She can meet the rest! Maybe...I..I don't know. Im lucky I didn't stutter today. I usually do I don't know why I do maybe its just some thing I was born with, I am a scientist after all. I smiled as I finished a bit more of my project and went to go to sleep as well. I walked over and saw mettaton asleep. I saw mizy knocked out cold asleep snoring. I giggled a tiny bit and layed on the ground, falling asleep.

Kitty's POV:
"Dinner is ready!!" Yelled papyrus. Me and asriel winked. As we ate. Undyne and papyrus did get the same noodle hehehe. She got closer and closer and kissed him. He blushed badly. Then he took undyne and carried her up to the bed room. "OW!" I yelped. "What!" Asriel said. "My stomach hurts!!" I said getting up and running to go peuk. "She is pregnant" said frisk smiling big. Asriels eyes widened