mangle x foxy today.

Chapter 4:
Mangles POV:
Lol I was looking at foxy in the kitchen. I was just sitting on the floor eating a apple. I quickly chewed my apple to go talk to him but I chewed to fast. I started to choke. Foxy quickly looked at mangle And ran over there. He hit mangle on the back making her swallow the apple. "Oh my god are you OK!" Foxy said to me. "Yes" I said catching my breath. I moved a bit closer to foxy. Me and him almost kissed when.... SANS RUINED IT! "hi guys!" Sans said in front of me and foxy's face. My eyes widened. Foxy got mad Then I looked annoyed at sans. Me and foxy stood up and walked away. "Hm what I say! " said sans. "Is that I'm hot!?" Said frisk.

Sans POV:
"Ugh" I said annoyed. I then saw kitty, she was wearing a black and purple half shirt. She was also wearing a small skirt with shorts underneath it that were black. Also kitty's make up was cute, her cheeks red, he lips were black and her eye shadow was black and purple with a bit of gray sparkles. My eyes turned to hearts. "Were done!" Said frisk walking away. I watched kitty walk up stairs to mizy's room.

Kitty's POV:
I walked up stairs and opened mizy's door and saw asriel and mizy making out a bit. They were like kissing endlessly. I stood there with a blank face. I walked away slowly from the door.. I started to run down stairs but I tripped on one of sans bones. My eyes widened my mouth opened slowly, but I didn't scream. I closed my eyes. Then I felt warm bony hand on my back and legs. It was sans. He caught me. I blushed. He blushed a bit and let me go. Quickly I waked away and ran to go find charlie, mizy's dragon. Little charlie dragon was sleeping on the couch. "Wow I'm jealous that mizy had a cute pet charlie" I said. I picked him up and fed him his food, the usual, witch is weird, he eats fire. He eats the fire and uses it for stuff he needs. It food and energy for him but also his powers. I walked off into the kitchen and walked on the ceilings. A knife was darted at my foot and stabbed through my foot. "AH OW!" I said blood was spilling a bit from the ceiling. Sans walked in and saw frisk throwing knifes at kitty! Kitty trying to dodge but couldn't move cause she we stuck with a knife through her foot. He looked at the table and noticed Kitty was bleeding out from the foot. He took one of my bones and threw it at frisk, knocking her out.

Sans POV:
I had to help kitty so I used my bones to make stairs and snitched the knife out of kitty's foot. She was almost crying. I grabbed her and put her in her bed. I healed her and let her sleep. I walked down stairs and put the knife threw Frisk's foot and see her reaction to how it feels for kitty. I walked away and went to go check up on mizy. I walked in and looked shocked and had a blank face. I saw mizy wearing only her bra and underpants, I saw asriel with his clothes still on but I was not gonna look at this so I shut the door and ran or more like tripped down the stairs. And slept on the couch.