chara and frisk fight

Chapter 9:
Chara's POV:
Ugh I was just so mad at mizy. Why did stupid frisk let them stay I would have seen no but she said yes UGH! "Frisk" I said. "What" said frisk mad. "I know your mad to I can see it in your eyes" i said. "Yea I'm mad at kitty" she said. "Hmm want REVENGE!" I said while my eyes turning red. "Yes.." Said frisk while her hair started to stand in end madly.
Mean while
Asriel's POV:
I was bored. OH I got an idea. I ran to mizy and grabbed her and ran out side. "AH!" She screamed. I climb a tree with her still hanging on for life. "ASRIEL!!" she screamed in fear. Then I went all the way to the top and she froze from fear. "Uhh... Mizy are you paralized?" I asked. She down answer. Uh oh..  Then she finally woke from being scared and fell down the tree. "OH GOD" I said trying to catch her. "ASRIEL YOU IDIOT!!" she said screaming down the tree.

Mizy's POV:
I thought I was gonna die!!!! But then I felt cold.. Gripping hands... It was chara.. "OH god.." I said soflty scared and frightened. My eyes widened when she smiled really big, her eyes red and her hands gripping my back, "ow ow ow" I said I saw asriel climbing down the tree super fast but he was to late. Chara stabbed me and took me into the woods. I was unconscious.

Kitty's POV:
I was just playing with my hair. Then *BANG* "GAHHHHH KITTY!!!!!! SANS!!!" screamed asriel bursting threw my door. "WHAT!" I screamed "What!" Said sans coming up the stairs. "VACHAKAB!!! CHARA TOOK MIZY, STABBED HER AND RAN INTO THE FOREST!" asriel said scared and fastly. "OH NO!" I said. My eyes became like a zombie kind of, I started to float, my hair standing on end, my ears coming out, my body twitching, a aura surrounding me, and quickly my voice depended. "Lead me to them" I said with my voice like a demon. Sans face turned shocked. Asriel was super scared and grabbed my hand and led me to where she ran. Sans, me and asriel ran into the forest but I floated of course. Then I felt a pit of pain on my shoulder. Asriel stopped and looked surprised and scared. Sans just stood there. I looked behind me and frisk stabbed me in my shoulder. I twitched. But I just grabbed the knife out of my shoulder almost feeling no pain and stabbed her. Her eyes widened. Quickly she ran off. We kept moving with blood down my arm. I found chara about to gut mizy. I floated to her. She was shocked and almost stabbed me but it back fired and I stabbed her back, punching her in the face, then drop kicking her in the air, blood on her hands and her lip cut. My eyes lit up with fire and made chara float in the air. She was gonna scream but I just threw her into the lake. I was extremely mad but I went to mizy and turned normal when I touched her. I stopped floating and turned normal. I used my eyes and healed her with some of my life. Blood still coming from mizy's leg. I stopped and saw her wake up in pain! I saw she was gonna have the baby NOW and THEN!

Asriel's POV:
Omg she is alive but THE BABY'S COMING! I closed my eyes and saw kitty holding a baby. She ripped her skirt off, showing her black pants and she rapped the baby in there. Kitty gave the baby to me. Oh my gawd it was so precious, it was just like me! A boy, just like me but had mizy's eyes. Sans grabbed mizy and took us all back home.
Kitty was still bleeding but I healed mizy. Sans healed kitty just now and while mizy sleeping next to me with the baby in her hands, I smiled and fell asleep to.. Heh sorta a good day wink