Lost on ocean-1

Chapter 35:

Asriels POV:

Look I know that obviously that mizy don't like me and I know she is just trying to be nice. I sat up and walked off. I don't like any body else but chara. Heh and I don't wanna make that mistake again. I saw Kitty  looked concerned but happy. She smirked and looked at mizy. She then looked at me and ran up stairs. I saw undyne in the kitchen bored with a knife. "No bad put it down" I said and she looked at me. "blahhhhhhhhhh  fffffffine" she said and threw the knife at me.

Kitty's POV: 

I felt bad I couldn't do any thing ton help my self do any thing. I took my pillow and ripped it. My hair floated and arms. UGH I HATE AND LOVE THIS POWER! I just cant believe mizy lost all her powers after that.. All she has is that dumb evil power if she gets mad. But that's rare. I heard the door to my room slam shut. I winced and shot back wards immediately. "Mizy? What do you want flirt girl" I said and smirked. She grabbed my hands and pinned me down. My eyes were wide. "a-agh OFF NOW" I screamed and didn't wanna fight. She had  evil smile. " stop scaring me!" I yelled. "never my evil girl." she said but didn't sound like her. She licked her lips. I blushed a bit knowing if she do some thing dumb but I didn't know so I kicked her off vigorously. "Stop SANS" I yelled. "aww cmon kitty you know its me the real mizy hehe" He said. "Cmon face me bone man!" I yelled "Wow your boning me right now" He said. I gave a mad face and ran to him to punch him. I missed and he punched my back down to the floor. " why don't you love me kitty.." He said in mizy's tone. "I don't love the real you! Mizy is my friend and nothing more" I said and pouted my lips.  He walked to me but I was.. scared of sans? My eyes were still wide with fear from what he idiot was doing. My lips quivered. he took his two fingers out and gave me a "come at me sign" I ran towards him with my arms, hair, wings, powers, and more. I blasted him and he dodged. "why.. are... you... trying.... to..... fight... me.... NOW!" I said and blasted him in the perfect shot of his arm. I flew backwards a bit and he came closer and shot a bone at my leg, going right threw it. I yelled in pain and flew down to the ground. I was bleeding out. He kept going and tried to keep going. I rolled and dodged every time and he kept going towards me. I flew upwards trying not to move the bleeding hole in my leg and flew down stairs. I saw a glance of mizy and she was shocked. I flew out of there fast and I saw mizy saw sans run down. I nodded and she nodded back. She grabbed sans and tried to stall. She punched him as many times as to the earth. She grew what I am now but purple, ya know the same. She blasted him with goo and kept him there. He was smiling so big.

Mizy's POV:

I tried to stall when I saw kitty nod. Her leg was bleeding. I looked down at the floor with all the blood stained there now. I blasted sans to get that stupid smile off his face. His hand only was free and I didn't see! He blasted me with a bone at my back. It shot me and I fell over. He used more bones to set him free. I was trying to get up. By now kitty was all the way to the ocean. Asriel and undyne, others and others of my friends were there ready to fight sans, one of the most powerfull there. But every body knows, me, kitty and frisk were the most power full. 

Kitty's POV: 

I was already at the beach and I'm pretty sure mizy knew that to. I was bleeding out fast. I saw a giant leaf, grabbed it, wrapped it around my leg and tried to stand up. Why did he try to kill me? I then fainted from the wound and felt the water catch me but I didn't wake up. By then my mind said I was off to sea... Mizy.. Live for me..