Many times

Chapter 31:
Kitty's POV:
I walked down the street going to a grocery store to get smore supplies. I made it there and went in. The clerk manager was smoking? What the hell? I kept walking and got marshmallows, gram crackers, chocolate bars and even smore sticks. Then I put them on the roller so he could pay for them. He grabbed each box violently. I thought he was a drunk phsyco. Then I payed for the stuff and ran out. Weird... My feeeeeet were solo tired!! It takes and hour there and an hour back!! Then my wings kicked in. I know I can't use my animal powers any more or any thing.. Just my butterfly form. I grew wings and every thing else then flew to the house in a minute. Yay! I walked in as my wings went down. I was normal. Then a giant fire blast came from out side. I ran out side. So did sans. Oh no... I thought. A friend of mine walked out. "Hey kit I'm here to take ye... To the love moon ball" said the guy. "Oh no its... Jacko!" I yelled. "Will ya come?" He asked. "No" I said. "Hm fine but if u change ur mine just bang this bell?" Said jacko and left. "I'm going" I said. "Wait no kitty it could be a trap" said sans running into my room with me. "No I been there befoooorreeee don't look I'm gonna change" I said while sans walked out side the door. "Cmon kitty plz don't go" sans said. "Done and done" I said. Then sans eyes bright up and blushed blue. He saw me in my butterfly form but my dress what yellow and sparkly. I smiled. Then i rang the bell as a carriage came and got me. Sans frowned. As I rode there I had trouble getting my wings down. Then I arrived. As I walked out jacko grabbed my hand and kisses it. "Uhh umm the for the... Start of this.... Um.. You know we did break up." I said. "Yesssss yes I know" said jacko. We entered and saw many monsters there. I looked nervous. "Don't worry u look like us!" Said jacko. Later on we danced. "Ehem may I have every body's attention plz! Ok so we will have the love moon ball moon rise up and double down on two lucky souls combining them together for eternity! " said a monster! "Stay here for a second" said jacko. I shrugged and wondered around. Twenty minutes later the love moon ball moon has dropped down on me and Jacko surprisingly! Then we danced while every body watched. I smiled. At last he kissed me at the end. "Look jacko M!M!-"I got cut off with jacko giving me another kiss. " woah woah look jacko ur so sweet but we broke up" I said while we walked home. "I'm sorry cutie" said jacko. Then he grabbed my hand and pinned my to a wall. MY EYES WIDE!. I am the one who kisses him this time when sans came running. I got so scared I got into my butterfly form. "AHH" I screamed so loud it echoed. "Oh hey sans" I said nervous and started to walk away. I blushed as I walked away and sans by me. He held my hand. "So kit I think your umm... Sexy? And mizy I hate her!" Said sans. I gasped when he said that and walked faster releasing his hand from mine. He caught up with me. "I'm sorry is it the sexy part cause just take that (Y) out of sexy and we could do that tonight!" Said sans. "LOOK sans! Get over it you piece of hunka rusty old trash magnet with stupid clothes and a sex craze for women!! Look sans you flirted with ME, alphys!, and frisk witch you are dating!!" I snapped and flew away to home. I sighed when I got home. "Hey u Ok" asked mizy walking in. "Hey mizy can I tell you some in" I asked. "Of course" she replied. "Well sans got in the way of jacko and me and he called me sexy and wanted to have a sexual relationship and said he hates you" I said starting to cry. "Don't cry-- wait.. He said he hates me? " said mizy. "Yup" I replied. "I'm gonna kill that maniac!!"she screamed and turned to her purple moth creature! " don't worry kitty I'm not evil I have the same power as u but I have a different color" said mizy flying to go see sans. "Hmm I'll follow her" I said and turned into my form and flew with her. I saw her and sans arguing. He slapped mizy. She looked shocked and shot slime at him and flew away. He was stuck, good. I went to bed then.