The Icy Heart Player

"Come on! Don't leave-"

"No! I'm done with you, Gray! You never loved me! You only wanted to mess with me! I'm leaving! We're through! Good RIDDANCE you bastard!"

*SLAM*

"Ah, damn it. Lost another one. What's up with me recently? Ever since Ashley said all those things to Natsu..."

No way... Am I jealous? I just met her..! But... I know this feeling, I know it's jealousy. Damn it! That's why I'm so off my game this week!

"Fullbuster! What the hell was that?! HUH?! You've been making us loose customers! Lots of 'em too! I didn't take you in so you could ruin my business! I'm this close to throwing you out! Get your head in the game man!"

"Sorry old man! I know I'm off! I'll work on it!"

"You better!"

*ANOTHER SLAM*

"Damn it, I do need to get my head back in the game. Plus, I have a new customer tonight. I wonder what she's like."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come on in Darling!"

"Oh, you must be Gray? I've heard lots about you from my friends and other girls."

She's a teenager. No, correction, she's not just any teenager, she's a high school student at Fairy Tail High... Great, she'll tell everyone... I'll be-

"Oh, by the way, I'm not just here to have fun"

Smile.

"Oh? Really? I'd like to see what you have in mind Princess."

__________________________________________________

"Dude, you look dead. What did you do last night?"

Natsu asked me while we were walking into school. Oh yeah, I can't just tell him, I stayed up all night entertaining girls! I can NOT do that, not now not ever! He would hate me if I told him.

"I was dealing with my math homework."

"You do homework?"

Natsu asked me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes! I'm not that lazy!"

Jerk. He didn't have to say it like that. I mean, no I didn't do math homework, but still. That hurt, he's tough man.

"Hey Fullbuster!"

I turned around and saw-

"Gajeel? What do you want?"

"Hah! I wanted to tell you something-"

Natsu sighed then started walking away. Good, I have a feeling Gajeel is going to say something about-

"That girl that you were with last night? The one who didn't come 'just' for fun? Remember her?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She's a reporter that works for The Heartfilia Company. She only went to you to get some info then expose you-"

"SHE WHAT?!"

The two of us jumped at the sudden scream. I spun around on my heel and saw-

"Ashley-"

"A reporter that works for The Heartfilia company? Is that what you said? She went to expose Fullbuster for his job?! CRAP! I thought I told him not to inter- I mean, never mind!"

"Wait! What're you talking about-"

Suddenly, a car pulled up and two people climbed out. One was a average height girl with long brown hair and the other was a average height spiky blonde guy.