The Lustful Fox

"He'll be alright, he just needs lost of rest. Actually, can one of you take him home?"

The nurse asked me and Lucy~san. However, neither of us know where he lives.

"I'll take him home. I know how to get to his apartment."

Juvia turned towards the door and saw a student leaning against the door frame, with his hands in his pockets. He had spiky pink hair and onyx eyes, that were piercing into my soul.

"Natsu! Good to see you again my boy, I hope you're doing well?"

"Yup! But, I'll take him home-"

"Let Juvia come with you, please! I feel bad for bumping into him and I was the one who-"

The boy sighed and scoffed. Will he not let Juvia go with him?

"Fine, but don't be annoying. Got it?"

Juvia smiled and stood up. Juvia nodded then watched as he came and picked Gray~sama up then Juvia followed him out the door and to his car.

"You have a car Natsu~san?"

"Natsu~san? What's with the- You know what, never mind. But to answer your question, yes I do. I got it a year ago."

Oh... Juvia understands, he got his drivers license last year, didn't he? Ha, Juvia hasn't got hers yet, but she will.

"Do you... like Gray?"

......

"W-What? What makes Natsu~san think that? Juvia like Gray~sama? No way!"

"Well, for one... You're calling him Gray~sama... AND two, you want to take care of him when he's sick and unable to take care of himself, am I wrong?"

He caught Juvia red handed.... Oh no. Juvia is in big trouble now. Now what? Natsu~san will most likely tell Gray~sama then Juvia's life will be over! Juvia must get away-

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell him. I know how this stuff works. Trust me."

Trust him? Should Juvia trust Natsu~san? hah, Juvia doesn't know yet...

____________________________________________________________

"Okay, so he lets Juvia get in his car, but not me?! What's up with that? This guy gets on my nerves! UGH! And Gray was blushing for a minute there, wasn't he?"

I asked myself while scrolling through my contacts on my phone. Eventually I got to Levy's number... I WAS going to call her, but now I'm not so sure.

"What now? Gray's at home sick with a fever with Juvia and most likely Natsu... UGH! I'm so bored!"

"BE QUIET!"

"Sorry!"

I forgot my neighbor hates it when  yell cause he can hear me clearly.

"What am I going to do now? Huh..."

I can't think clearly right now... Why though? I'm not tired... so why..?

"Feeling weak? That's good my darling. For now, just sleep. I said I would make you mine eventually, and thankfully your knight in shining armor isn't here right now. Ha, this is easier than I thought it would be. Now, sleep my Princess."

No...

____

*Shiver*

"Dude..."

"What was that chill I just got?"

Why do I have a bad feeling all of a sudden? We're just walking home from practice... it's not like someone will be kidnapped. (If only you knew Natsu, if only you knew.)