The sorcerer's daughter

Chapter # 1

"Alayna wake up !!!" I grown hearing my dad yell from behind my door. "ugh ten more minutes!!" I grown back. "Alayna enchantress get your but out of bed now!! you have school in 10 minutes!." Ugh I hate school, I think to my self wile getting out of bed. I walk to my shower. I get in the shower turning on the cold water to wake me up. As soon as I'm sure I'm awake enough not to fall asleep again, I turn the water to hot water. I hop out of the shower as soon as I'm done and hurry to get dressed. I decide to go with a red crop top with a black tank top under neath it .
I pull on some white skinny jeans that goes along well with my shirt. I run down stairs in a hurry to get to school on time. "Love you bye" I yell to my dad as I run to my mustang. I hop in and start on my way to school. ugh I'm stuck in traffic!. ugh I'm gonna be late!!. 'I can't be late!' I think to my self. 'what if I could just sap us to school?' I ask my head . 'no you can't some one might see you' ugh my head starts fighting back. 'I don't care I'll just erase there memories' I don't wait for a reply and sap my self to school. 'Stop scolding me, me' I reply in my head that is mentally scolding me. I look around and see no one around and start to run to class.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

First chapter of my new book what do you think ?
Please vote
Please comment
And please keep reading.